• Start date
  • Views 7,094
CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Surprised no one has posted this yet.

Super simple to do and you get a massive skull count.

Steps:

1. 5 of 6 people jump up under Calus and die

2. 6th person backs out at precisely the right time (see video)

3. Complete.

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
This is interesting. Hopefully it'll work when the prestige mode is out. I haven't needed to do this though.

Sanctum

Sanctum

That Halo Fanboy
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I really need get the Raid done before this thing gets patched :rolleyes:

D

Dj3vox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really need get the Raid done before this thing gets patched :rolleyes:

The raid is very easy, we tried it yesterday the first time and we made it straight through to calus!
I hope we get him down too :wink:

NGX Soldier

NGX Soldier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

this glitch works in the whole raid just do not know how to work in circus and baths and with the dogs. is there no video about it?

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

this glitch works in the whole raid just do not know how to work in circus and baths and with the dogs. is there no video about it?
I was in a group that wanted to cheese the whole thing, so I didn't care enough to find a legit team.

Dogs:
Set glitch up with person leaving at 0. There will then be 3 dogs. I don't know their paths, but they are L1, Trees, and R1. Get a 24 stack, 2 at each dog, then boom. One phase.

Baths:
Set things up with person leaving. Do everything as usual. There will be no adds, but the bathers will still spawn in their pits and in the center for DPS phase. This can easily be 1 phased. Warlocks should be nova bomb with the slowed bomb that does DOT on impact. Titans should be hammers with the sun spots. Hunters should be Nighthawk.

Gauntlet:
This one is annoying. Just do it legit... BUT. When person leaves at 0, it'll have the add doors open, which means it worked, and no adds will spawn. The issue is that, the middle, where you use the elevator to go up, will be gone. It'll just be a pit, making it next to impossible to slam after each run. If you have the person do the glitch again, it'll respawn that elevator, and the add doors will also remain open. Please note that the leaving thing will need to be executed twice in a row successfully. If you get it once, have no elevator, and then screw up the second time, you'll need to do it two more times in a row. Then everything is as usual.

I hope this helps!!:smile:

D

dash006

Reaction score
Sin$
was this patched on nov 16th have been unable to successfully do it. Since patch today

Top Bottom
Login
Register