Solved Calling Cards

• Thread starter Astral Penguin
  • Start date
  • Views 1,006
A

Astral Penguin

Getting There
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find a complete list of calling cards and how to earn them? Including hidden ones? I found one list on Reddit but it's missing so many. I'm specifically looking how to earn the cold war calling card (penguin wearing a helmet). Anyone able to help me find a full list or better yet, tell me how you get the cold war card? Thanks!

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find a complete list of calling cards and how to earn them? Including hidden ones? I found one list on Reddit but it's missing so many. I'm specifically looking how to earn the cold war calling card (penguin wearing a helmet). Anyone able to help me find a full list or better yet, tell me how you get the cold war card? Thanks!
Can't find too much on it.
Apparently OP said it was a supply drop.

A

Astral Penguin

Getting There
Reaction score
Can't find too much on it.
Apparently OP said it was a supply drop.
Yeah I figured that much. I seen someone with the card once and they told me the name of it. Would like to see a complete list compiled of all hidden. But can't find squat online.

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Yeah I figured that much. I seen someone with the card once and they told me the name of it. Would like to see a complete list compiled of all hidden. But can't find squat online.
Try the supply drop glitch and eventually you should get it :smile: Doubt a list exists anywhere yet.

A

Astral Penguin

Getting There
Reaction score
Try the supply drop glitch and eventually you should get it :smile: Doubt a list exists anywhere yet.
Unfortunately I'm only level 12 in zombies so that's hopeless as it will be patched before o could ever grind out rank 45....

G

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Sorry if this doesn't help, but I found this on Youtube. Please tell me if it isn't what you're after and I will continue to search for you.

A

Astral Penguin

Getting There
Reaction score
Sorry if this doesn't help, but I found this on Youtube. Please tell me if it isn't what you're after and I will continue to search for you.
Wasn't aware if this so thank you. But No this wasn't specifically what I am searching for. I pretty much figured out that the emblem I'm searching for is from drops. But I wanted to find a list of calling cards and how they are obtained. Not sure if it was from winter drops or just standard

Top Bottom