• Views 580
Status
Not open for further replies.
M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. Alot of you on here may not be familiar with Smackdown vs RAW 2010. Its a wrestling game and their past games have shown us they are simple people behind the developing screen if you will. There is always glitches and bugs and it seems like it would be an easy game to hack for proffessionals. As you may have guessed i am not a pro hacker and dont know where to begin at hacking a game unless i get a tut :tongue:

I was just wondering if any modders out there could take a look at these vids and see if they could figure out how its done?

Or if any modders know how to hack or mod this game please do share. This seems like it would be a really easy game to mod.

YouTube - TheBukkakeTv's Channel

Basically he has modded the skins of the normal roster/superstars to look like other superstars. if that helps..

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
pro modders. Wow. Your basically saying modding is a sport and that there are people sponsored and paid to mod. "Hey boose, you goin to the modding pro circuit in LA next month?" Anyway, we can't do anything w/o a save. like caboose said upload a save or better yet download hxd and loook for yourself

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Please post in the right section next time.

Moved.

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:
pro modders. Wow. Your basically saying modding is a sport and that there are people sponsored and paid to mod. "Hey boose, you goin to the modding pro circuit in LA next month?" Anyway, we can't do anything w/o a save. like caboose said upload a save or better yet download hxd and loook for yourself

lol pwned.

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I wasn't implying it was a sport at all. Just saying people I would call pro hackers or modders would be people who know how the hell to understand HxD cos I don't :tongue: I'll have a save up soon.

J

JRI96

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Pro modders is like mlg PRO mlg pro is ppl great at games . Therefore your saying pro modders are people great at modding your ranking ppls modding skills therefore you are technically considering it a sport :tongue:

V

Vampyre Ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pro⋅fes⋅sion⋅al  
–adjective
1. following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain: a professional builder.
2. of, pertaining to, or connected with a profession: professional studies.
3. appropriate to a profession: professional objectivity.
4. engaged in one of the learned professions: A lawyer is a professional person.
5. following as a business an occupation ordinarily engaged in as a pastime: a professional golfer.
6. making a business or constant practice of something not properly to be regarded as a business: “A salesman,” he said, “is a professional optimist.”
7. undertaken or engaged in as a means of livelihood or for gain: professional baseball.
8. of or for a professional person or his or her place of business or work: a professional apartment; professional equipment.
9. done by a professional; expert: professional car repairs.
–noun
10. a person who belongs to one of the professions, esp. one of the learned professions.
11. a person who earns a living in a sport or other occupation frequently engaged in by amateurs: a golf professional.
12. an expert player, as of golf or tennis, serving as a teacher, consultant, performer, or contestant; pro.
13. a person who is expert at his or her work: You can tell by her comments that this editor is a real professional.

Not Necessarily.

W

WontLetMeLogin

Reaction score
Sin$
dazzyboy123 said:
Hey guys. Alot of you on here may not be familiar with Smackdown vs RAW 2010. Its a wrestling game and their past games have shown us they are simple people behind the developing screen if you will. There is always glitches and bugs and it seems like it would be an easy game to hack for proffessionals. As you may have guessed i am not a pro hacker and dont know where to begin at hacking a game unless i get a tut :tongue:

I was just wondering if any modders out there could take a look at these vids and see if they could figure out how its done?

Or if any modders know how to hack or mod this game please do share. This seems like it would be a really easy game to mod.

YouTube - TheBukkakeTv's Channel

Basically he has modded the skins of the normal roster/superstars to look like other superstars. if that helps..

Wrong, he replaces the character files from past games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register