Discussion Call signs and Emblems????

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
Can some one please post what the call signs and emblems mean.....i cant seem to find them anywhere....

+1 to anyone who posts!

Bizarre179

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its just like a clan tag. No meaning to it, just a way to personalize your name. Sure it serves no purpose, but its cool.

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, they each stand for a different challenge you did, or by achieving a certain rank.

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
xJAREDZILLAx said:
Well, they each stand for a different challenge you did, or by achieving a certain rank.
Yeah....because when you get a ton of stabs you get impaler so i think thats how you get them....i just wanted to know how to get them all...like some kind of list?

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, nobody has gotten them all yet, but I can personally say that the majority of the challenges unlock one. Getting all of the attachments for a gun gets one. Prestiging gets one. I can take a vid or pics of all the ones I've unlocked so far, if you want. I've gotten about 50%

SKeTcHiESK8eR

D2Vital
VIP
Reaction score
There like CoD based achievements that you can show off. Im guessing there are really hard ones to get that look badass sorta like getting the 44-50 symbols in halo 2.

HOBO POW3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SKeTcHiESK8eR said:
There like CoD based achievements that you can show off. Im guessing there are really hard ones to get that look badass sorta like getting the 44-50 symbols in halo 2.
Oh i miss my moon back in the days of halo 2.

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
Pieceman said:
I really want to know how to get the soap emblem.. Anybody know???
Are you talking about the one with the actual soap or the one with a picture of soap(the person)?

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
SuperDooper said:
Are you talking about the one with the actual soap or the one with a picture of soap(the person)?
Nah, the pimp looking pink bar of soap. I want that **** baaaaad.

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Pieceman said:
Nah, the pimp looking pink bar of soap. I want that **** baaaaad.
I think you have to get a clean game or something...at least that would make sense in my mind. Meaning go x - 0. I have it, just can't remember how I got it.

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
TehPhelix said:
I think you have to get a clean game or something...at least that would make sense in my mind. Meaning go x - 0. I have it, just can't remember how I got it.
That sounds right try going flawless then give us the details on whether or not you got it.

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Alright, I just got it but I'm not sure exactly how. The match was headquarters and my k/d was something like 18/7, definitely not flawless. I killed 3 people with guns I stole from them. I killed everyone on their team at least once.

Also, same game I unlocked the "Time is money" title.

pinstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think that if you put on what is it voyer kleptomaniac rejected(the same thig as kleptomaniac) and i think its airborn people cant call you gay or a STICK GATHERING ******

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
pinstr said:
i think that if you put on what is it voyer kleptomaniac rejected(the same thig as kleptomaniac) and i think its airborn people cant call you gay or a STICK GATHERING ******
huh? :huh:

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
pinstr said:
well thats what a ****** used to be :frown:
No, it's not that. It's just that your posts are impossible to read, dude. Maybe try and use some punctuation or something but seriously I can't even understand what you're trying to say.

Top Bottom