Discussion Call off cops w/ lester at any time

• Thread starter ValiantStorm9
  • Start date
  • Views 1,314
ValiantStorm9

ValiantStorm9

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys! new here, this isn't really a glitch but more of a trick and it's been working for me.

So usually you can't call off cops with lester if they can see you but if you do the following you can do it at any time.

1. Pull up phone and call lester.
2. Scroll down to "remove wanted level" as quickly as possible.
3. Spam A or X (Don't know if it works on PS3) on the option.
4. wanted level should be gone!

I know a lot of people know this, but some don't. If you drive into LSC as long as there are no cops around the door of LSC you can drive in and instantly lose your wanted rating.

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
I really don't consider this a glitch, but I know that this has been known since Lester was acquired as a contact for most players. Nice post though.

ValiantStorm9

ValiantStorm9

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol yeah I know I've been doing it for a while and I haven't actually posted stuff on here before.

CuriousGamer

CuriousGamer

Reaction score
Sin$
I NEVER had an issue with that. I can call while being shot by the police and it works just fine.

J

jtet37

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow....its new to me...almost cant believe that not only is this real, but i havent found out about it yet

D

D0uEVENliftBR0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ever since they added that it's worked rather the cops were right on my *** shooting me or not.

If you're in one of the Simeon vehicles and you do it, the cops star comes back for me.

SnYpZz

SnYpZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is a part of the game and you dont need to spam A you can remove cops even if your getting shot down in the streets for stelling a CANDY BAR -- #F U ROCKSTAR

ValiantStorm9

ValiantStorm9

Reaction score
Sin$
this is a part of the game and you dont need to spam A you can remove cops even if your getting shot down in the streets for stelling a CANDY BAR -- #F U ROCKSTAR
I personally have never been able to call them off at any time unless I spam on the option lol.

N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My only problem is the wait. Lol. I use this feature too often. I love it.

Akira

Akira

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It would have been better to post ways to lose your wanted level WITHOUT known in game mechanics such as selecting any job from the start menu and backing out. I know you're trying to help OP but you missed the mark here.

ValiantStorm9

ValiantStorm9

Reaction score
Sin$
It would have been better to post ways to lose your wanted level WITHOUT known in game mechanics such as selecting any job from the start menu and backing out. I know you're trying to help OP but you missed the mark here.
I didn't know that you could join and back out? today I did this and I just got my wanted level again?

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't know that you could join and back out? today I did this and I just got my wanted level again?
That doesn't work. Lester will refund you your money and you will get your wanted level again.

Top Bottom
Login
Register