What's new

Discussion Call of The Dead

G33K

G33K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know you guys are done with looking at these post and forums about this subject but I had to because I love zombies. I am posting this to ask questions and point out things.

Like in this video everyone has seen the the new charaters and the new zombies and new guns but in the other video

If you look at Michael Rooker (sorry for spelling) he is holding a new gun AK47 and Danny Trejo is holding it looks like a new gun idk you tell me but the others are holding guns that were already in zombies in Black Ops. And at the bottom the boss zombie the one and only GEORGE ROMERO!!!!! and also there is a new perk with a headshot on it.

People think its steady aim but no its not
Perk_steady_aim_256.png
This is steady aim
Some say it is a aimbot but anyway I am also posting this to get answers to some questions.

1) What is the name for the new wonder weapon?
2) What is the story behind Call of the Dead?
3) Is this map have a connection between Discovery and the mission Project Nova?
4) Who is getting the map pack the day it comes out?

I AM!!!!!!

Thanks have a nice day

iguild09

iguild09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Still don't understand why you made a whole new thread when there are plenty of others to post in.

B

Board Message

Getting There
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I highly doubt 3arc would put an aimbot perk in their game.. it would just take the fun out of zombies honestly, it could be like a radar perk or something idk.

G33K

G33K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I highly doubt 3arc would put an aimbot perk in their game.. it would just take the fun out of zombies honestly, it could be like a radar perk or something idk.
Well maybe it could be I don't know I guess we will know when we get it

Top Bottom
Login
Register