• Start date
  • Views 1,079
Nanoame13

nanoame13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's is a COTD(Call of the Dead) Strategy

This works really good for only 2 players. I made it to round 30.

Rounds 1-5: Try to gain alot of points.

Rounds 6-7: Head to the power, First door costs 750, second door costs 1250, third door costs 750.
After power on go downstairs and head to MP40, open that door, don't go down. Door costs 1000.
Go back upstairs and buy M16.

Rounds 7-10: Camp by the power till you have enough to buy door and get jugg.That will cost a total of 3500.
Then get a crawler, to buy these things. Try to look for box, then go for box only two times if you have enough.
If you get scavenger or Raygun, buy PhD Flopper.

Rounds 10-15: If you get the scavenger or Raygun PaP(Pack-a-Punch) the guns. If have enough buy Sleight of Hand.
If you don't get enough and buy next round. Camp at quick revive the raygun or any other gun will become very
effective. The reason is the water will freeze them.

Rounds 15-25: Just go through these rounds, if you run of ammo try for the box and trade your gun.

Rounds 25-30: These rounds start to get harder and guns start get weaker against zombies. But if you have the
Raygun or Scavenger they will be effective, but not as effective in the lower rounds. if you run out ammo for both guns try to stay alive by buying any gun but keep scavenger for just in case of a max ammo.

Rep if this help alot. :lol: :wink:

Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Its alright but don't zombies come from behind when you camp at revive and under the revive machine??

I would rep hit my limit

I

iBYRNERRR x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
****ing s*** why the f*** would you PaP straight away you have to wait until you run out of ammo, also the zombies only freeze when you kill them in the water and the ray gun is less effective in the water as the "bullet" does not hit the ground it only hits the water.Zombies will r*** you from behind as they spawn at quick revive and if you open the doors they will climb over the barrier.That much zombies running at you would waste your ammo as you would be firing at 1 or 2 zombies.Then when you realise your in trouble and might get downed your trapped as zombies are faster than you in the water and you will get raped.

FAIL, the best strategy is to run circles/r*** trains and when you have the max number of zombies then kill them and it wont waste ammo!

Nanoame13

nanoame13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I never said to open that door and I didn't mean PAP right away. I wait till all the ammo is out.

Top Bottom
Login
Register