What's new

Tutorial Call Of The Dead :: Out Of The Map Tutorial

ahotcougar

ahotcougar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a video about how to get out of the map on Call Of The Dead :biggrin: This is my video :biggrin:
Vid

If you can get past the death barrier some how, then you can get out :smile:

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a video about how to get out of the map on Call Of The Dead :biggrin: This is my video :biggrin:
Vid

If you can get past the death barrier some how, then you can get out :smile:

There is no way to get past any death barrier, in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
wink.gif

Raid

Raid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, I doubt that you can get past the barrier. I think Treyarch learned all these tricks from the other zombie maps.

J

Jwow

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, I doubt that you can get past the barrier. I think Treyarch learned all these tricks from the other zombie maps.

the funny thing is on the first ever zombies map if you managed to get out of the map you would be killed instantly

cloud12321

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what about trying to do what they done for the luna lander glitch shoot them with a PaP'd ballistic knife as soon as they go down, it then registers that you have been downed by the death barrier and wont happen again ( not sure if this would work though) but would be worth a try :smile:

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
what about trying to do what they done for the luna lander glitch shoot them with a PaP'd ballistic knife as soon as they go down, it then registers that you have been downed by the death barrier and wont happen again ( not sure if this would work though) but would be worth a try :smile:

That could work in some areas. I know that on a very few maps (2 or 3), there are multiple death barriers, below the map, but if there is only one, this could work.

cloud12321

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That could work in some areas. I know that on a very few maps (2 or 3), there are multiple death barriers, below the map, but if there is only one, this could work.
well hit me up on xbox my GT:speechless:STaTiC Cloud we could test it out :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register