What's new

Discussion Call of the Dead, new moves, Killstreaks?

C

codboz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oke when I first saw the trailer I was like "No s***! A pitchfork!?, Double machettes wtf!!!"
Really it looks awesome, but sadly after that ascension poster wonderweapon fail, I don't really trust treyarch on this.
All those weapons (the pitchfork, sickle, double machettes, double shotguns ?Rangers? and the flying kick) look like they're part of a cutscene. Wich doesn't really mean anything, but just pointing that out.
Maybe they're not in the game at all, but let's fantasize...

Now I was thinking... maybe this is really far fetched, but wouldn't it be fun if they were like killstreaks?
Every charracter could have it's own killstreak reward for like 50 or 100 kills, i.e. Machette guy get 30 sec Machettes, Buffy gets 30 sec Sickle (should be bit stronger than ascension one though), Freddy gets 30 sec pitchfork, and the other guy gets 30 sec double shotties.

Or maybe every charracter should be able to get each killstreak reward: 50 kills = sickle, 100 kills = pitchfork, 200 kills = double shotties and 350 kills = :biggrin: double machettes :biggrin:

The flying kick could just be a new move ore something I don't know maybe it's just for the cutscene.
(When Buffy does it, you can see one of the other players do it in the background, but further in the trailer it looks like on of the characters kicks a zombie from first person view. (It's in the official trailer at (believe it or not:tongue:) 1:15, right between the deathmachine and George Romero rising out of the water.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Alot of those weapons in that trailer will not be in the game, if not at all. Why so? Treyarch usually doesn't deliver. There may be a pitchfork and a machete, maybe maybe maybe, but dual machetes and flying kicks will not be in the game.

Dog

Dog

Seasoned Member
Legendary Veteran 7th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
The trailer where they have all those weapons and do all that cool s*** is like the "Five" opening scene it will have that opening scene on Call of the Dead every time, I'll provide a link to where I got this information shortly.

C

codboz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I think you guys are right. I hope not, but I think so.

Top Bottom
Login
Register