What's new

Discussion Call of the Dead New Black Ops Zombies Map Information Mega-Thread!

• Thread starter xcashmoneyx7
  • Start date
  • Views 71,159
xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
call%20of%20the%20dead%20banner.JPG

The latest Call of the Dead information including the Story, Weapons, Perks, Characters & More!

Table of Contents:
I. Characters
II. Weapons
A. List of Weapons
B. Scavenger - New Explosive Sniper
C. Wunderwaffe DG-2
III. Perks
A. List of Perks
B. Deadshot Daiquiri
C. Find All Perks & Turn on Power
D. All 7 Perks at Once!
IV. Glitches and Easter Eggs
A. Hidden Song: Not Ready to Die by Avenged Sevenfold
B. Original Characters Trapped
C. Use Primary Weapon While Downed!
D. 3 Gun Glitch
V. Other Notable Information
A. Zip Lines
B. The Flinger
C. Moving Pack-a-Punch
D. Photos​

Official Call of the Dead Trailers and Poster:

The Story:
It's anchors away for mayhem! In this epic tale of survival, a group of four fearless explorers fight for their lives amidst an army of bloodthirsty Russian zombies. The story begins with our heroes stranded in the frozen wastelands of a forgotten Siberian outpost. On the hunt for the origins for the enigmatic Element 115, they head for the site of an ancient meteorite impact crater but their ship mysteriously runs aground. In the midst of a horrific snowstorm, our intrepid adventurers inadvertently unleash an unearthly horde of ravenous zombies. From the islands deserted lighthouse to a shipwrecked ocean liner and a precarious zip-line in between, it's kill or be killed. And with the shiploads of of zombie Russian soldiers, scuba divers and sailors that rise out of the frozen ground and icy waters, it's not going to be easy, especially considering the deadly surprise that one particular (and somewhat notable) Zombie has in mind. [Source]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Characters:
dannytrejo.png
sarahmichellegellar.png
robertenglund.png
michaelrooker.png

...and finally, George Romero!​
georgeromero.png
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Weapons:
List of Weapons:
  • M1911
  • CZ75
  • Python
  • M14
  • Olympia
  • Ballistic Knife
  • Crossbow
  • MPL
  • China Lake
  • M72 Law
  • HS-10
  • L96A1
  • Stakeout
  • Spas-12
  • AUG
  • FN FAL
  • Famas
  • G11
  • M16
  • AK74u
  • PM-63
  • MP5K
  • MP-40
  • Commando
  • Galil
  • RPK
  • HK21
  • Ray Gun
  • Scavenger
  • V-R11

Power-Up Weapons:
  • Death Machine
  • Wunderwaffe DG-2 (By completing Easter Egg.)

Equipment:
  • Frag Grenades
  • Semtex
  • Matryoshka Dolls
  • Sickle

Scavenger - New Explosive Sniper
scavenger.png
This new explosive sniper rifle is called the Scavenger. It shoots rockets and is bolt action. When upgraded, it is renamed the Hyena Infra-dead.​

V-R11 - A.K.A. "Wonder Weapon" or "Humangun"
vr11.png
This mystery weapon, known as the V-R11 cures zombies and turn them into humans. The other zombies will then kill these cured zombies. When Pack-a-Punched, it is renamed to the V-R11 Lazarus. The V-R11 has Siberian camo and the number 87 written on its side.​

Wunderwaffe DG-2
picture2sh.png
The Wunderwaffe DG-2 is obtained by completing the Original Characters Trapped Easter Egg. You cannot Pack-a-Punch it and you will lose it once you run out of ammo. You can get a max ammo for it however.

Semtex Grenades
semtexinzombies.png
Semtex are included for the first time in Call of the Dead!​

Perks:

List of Perks:
  • Deadshot Daiquiri
  • PhD Flopper
  • Stamin-Up
  • Double Tap Root Beer
  • Speed Cola
  • Juggernog
  • Quick Revive

Deadshot Daiquiri - New Perk
deadshotdiaquiri.png
When aiming down the site, it causes you to auto-aim on the zombies head. It also has similar effects to steady aim; the crosshairs are significantly smaller. If using a sniper, there is no "swaying" back and forth. The Perk Machine is located at the top of the lighthouse and can be bought for 1500 points.​

Call of The Dead Zombie Walkthrough: Perk Locations and More

Remember to subscribe to the new Se7enSins YouTube Channel for more videos like this! Credit to Zswizzy, iR x OneShot o, and Sean for making the video!

All 7 Perks at Once!

You can obtain all 7 perks at once by killing George Romero 3 times. Each time you kill him you will be given a free perk as well as a 30 second death machine. To get all 7 perks, simply buy the first four then kill George 3 more times to get the last 3!

Glitches and Easter Eggs:
Hidden Song: Not Ready to Die by Avenged Sevenfold

• 1st Meteorite: The first meteorite is located in the starting area near the water front on top of some metal barrels. The meteorite is on top of the left most barrel.
  • 2nd Meteorite: The second meteorite is in the ship. It is located in what appears to be the kitchen/eating area. From the starting area, clear the right side boat for 750 points leading up into the ship. The kitchen/eating area is located on the deck floor towards the middle of the ship. Go through the door just to the right of the stairs leading to the power room and follow the corridor straight down until you hit booths. The meteorite is located on the left seat of the right most booth immediately in front of you.
  • 3rd Meteorite: The third meteorite is near the base of the light house. From the starting area, clear the left side boat debris for 750 points leading into a tunnel. Follow the path until you arrive at the base of the lighthouse. Take the stairs going down behind the Mystery Box location into the room containing PhD Flopper. In the corner of the room there is an up turned bed. Next to that bed, there is a small nightstand with a clock on it. Under this nightstand is the meteorite.
    [Source]

Original Characters Trapped

Use Primary Weapon While Downed!

Ice Slide Invincibility Glitch!

Sickle Jump - On Top of Deadshot Daiquiri

Sickle Jump - On Top of Stamin-Up

Call of the Dead 3 Gun Glitch

Other Noteworthy Information:

Call of the Dead Achievements:
  • Stand-In: In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in solo or co-op. (35 Points, Everyone)
  • Ensemble Cast: In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in co-op. (45 Points, Everyone)
  • Stuntman: In Call of the Dead, make a zombie explode using the V-R11. (20 Points, User of the Weapon)
  • Shooting on Location: In Call of the Dead, kill 10 zombies with one Scavenger shot from over 100 feet away. (20 Points, User of the Weapon)
  • Quiet on the Set: In Call of the Dead, cut the lights on the Director. (30 Points, Everyone)
    [Source]

Zip-Lines
zipline.png
There are 2 Zip-Lines in Call of the Dead, one from the lighthouse to the ship and one from the ship to the coast. They are used in place of teleporters on this map. Zombies can take the Zip-Line behind you, so watch out!

The Flinger
flinger1.png
flinger2.png
flinger2.png
The Flinger is a catapult that will launch you from the ship to the shore. There is a slight delay when using The Flinger so be warned.

Moving Pack-a-Punch Machine
The Pack-a-Punch Machine will move over time. The Lighthouse's beam will reveal where the it is on the map.
Credit to Sean for the addition.​

Photos
1e028c2a270a0630d99d18715eaefbe4.png
ef5b2ec2da262ec98b838b4617325b1e.png
ae50ae9e551872757d4c44a5f585723b.png
0d079c772774f291731adfe2941bf437.png
45acb63a80e8a96e0618001d274fa700.png
7bd2a509126e9ced393cd6694cbc251b.png
138dce94dd3628e819e63a60a98c8a55.png
165365b6586951fbd4171e503fcda918.png
b3941be9e6bf358186e14e74c2a984cd.png
32cdc1f10c0a84062c4a36b0a2e00c2a.png
cf6f49f86aeaf420999ba568cd6014bf.png
1a3c1c259c630ecfc9970a2e235be096.png
25736d7f25fd49dab1b339af0390c9cb.png

This thread will be updated whenever there is new information so If you notice I've missed something or would like to add to this thread, just post the information below and I will add it to the Original Post.

Thank you all for the positive feedback! B)

Dramskizz

Dramskizz

Steam <3
Mythical Veteran Stickied TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Fantastic post bro! This is all the information we need on the new map pack. :wink: +Rep

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Fantastic post bro! This is all the information we need on the new map pack. :wink:
Thanks man, I appreciate the feedback. If you come across something you think should be added please let me know and I will add it, giving you credit of course.

D

daaking3

Reaction score
Sin$
call%20of%20the%20dead%20banner.JPG

The latest Call of the Dead information including the Story, Weapons, Perks, Characters & More!

[ceso we will see on March 3!

should say may 3rd

Brando 7s

Brando 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Wtfbbq? Hax? Modz? How did the person have a PaP'd on round 2? Or is the picture cut off and its actually 7? 7 is still pretty early for PaP.

I

iAndyLFC

Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know if you can get the map packs straight after middnight

S

snailzrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like how on IMBD it doesn't even mention Sarah Michelle Gellar. Lol fail, "WOMEN DON"T HAVE RIGHT... WE JUST WANNA f*** EM :biggrin:"

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if you can get the map packs straight after midnight?
Probably not, they will most likely be released early this morning depending on where you live.

Wtfbbq? Hax? Modz? How did the person have a PaP'd on round 2? Or is the picture cut off and its actually 7? 7 is still pretty early for PaP.
At the time that picture was taken, the map was not released, only played by developers and testers. The Pack-a-Punched weapon was probably included in the picture for effect, even though it is only Round 2 as you pointed out.

Says "We will see on March 3!", should say May 3rd.

Uhh You have March 3rd as the date...

Matryshka dolls return (as seen in the new sniper picture)
Thank you, the thread has been updated with all known information prior to the map release later tonight! Once you buy and play the maps yourselves, if you find something that should be added please let me know! I will give you full credit for your additions.

Brando 7s

Brando 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably not, they will most likely be released early this morning depending on where you live.

At the time that picture was taken, the map was not released, only played by developers and testers. The Pack-a-Punched weapon was probably included in the picture for effect, even though it is only Round 2 as you pointed out.

Thank you, the thread has been updated with all known information prior to the map release later tonight! Once you buy and play the maps yourselves, if you find something that should be added please let me know! I will give you full credit for your additions.
You know I thought this but I was honestly too lazy to type it so thanks. Nice thread BTW

Ruff Gem

Ruff Gem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So the director guy follows you throughout the entire game from level to level. Not sure of what I did but I managed to piss him off something fierce and he chased me until I died :|

mnmkdc

mnmkdc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick revive is located near the spawn if you walk through the water to the small island on the other side.

G

GFXRappiidZz

Reaction score
Sin$
And also, if you shoot George Romero, or are hit by him, he goes ****ing ape-s***, but you can stop his rampage, by leading him back into the freezing water. :smile:

Ushio

Sean

Retired
Retired
Forum Addict Donator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Cashmoney, add to this that the Lighthouse is in correlation with the PaP. The PaP keeps moving. You will not be able to find it when the lighthouse light is spinning, but when it stops, the light points straight to the PaP.

Top Bottom
Login
Register