What's new

Discussion Call of the dead Killing George By round 4 without buying any barriers

• Thread starter OwnedTom
  • Start date
  • Views 3,684
OwnedTom

OwnedTom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I saw I Pro Syndicate do this by Round 9 so I decided to try and beat him :biggrin:

This is the third time I have killed George without buying any barriers by Round 4. However the first time I wasn't recording, the second time he glitch and wouldn't move so I decided not to upload as it was kinda cheating.

This took a total of 34 minutes to do so I sped up the video until right before I kill him.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
You're so dirty! You might as well have knifed him to death during Round 1 :wink:.

DiiSHoNoR

DiiSHoNoR

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I killed him by round 5 before, really easy. just get 3 death machines :smile:

---

---

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I saw I Pro Syndicate do this by Round 9 so I decided to try and beat him :biggrin:

This is the third time I have killed George without buying any barriers by Round 4. However the first time I wasn't recording, the second time he glitch and wouldn't move so I decided not to upload as it was kinda cheating.

This took a total of 34 minutes to do so I sped up the video until right before I kill him.

Okay I don't have a vid but I killed george solo on round 2. The first round I got every powerup and then I bought two randoms, raygun and scavenger. Then after unloading I killed a zombie and got a max ammo, repeated and claimed my prize, a wunderwaffe on round 2, it did little good, oh by the way the perk was juggernog!

OwnedTom

OwnedTom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I don't have a vid but I killed george solo on round 2. The first round I got every powerup and then I bought two randoms, raygun and scavenger. Then after unloading I killed a zombie and got a max ammo, repeated and claimed my prize, a wunderwaffe on round 2, it did little good, oh by the way the perk was juggernog!

Wow thats really good! but in this video I didn't buy any barriers so I couldn't use the mystery box

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$

I killed George on Round 1. Killed the very first zombie and got a fire sale. Rolled the box and first gun was the Scavenger. Rolled it a second time and got the Raygun as well. I made 2 crawlers. Unloaded on George with both weapons. Ran out of ammo. Killed 1 crawler and got a max ammo. Unloaded on him again and killed him with a few shots remaining. I received the Stamina-Up perk. Oh but I don't have a video either. See how easy that was? :tongue:

Strong

Strong

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i killed him on round 25, never wasting my time trying again lol

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ive actually never killed him :L it seems to time consuming

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
i killed with an Olympia and my m1911
and 1000 point to kill em by round 7 **** was intense..
made em my little schoolgirl and got quick revive -_-

Top Bottom
Login
Register