What's new

Discussion Call of the dead Killing George By round 4 without buying any barriers

• Thread starter OwnedTom
  • Start date
  • Views 3,519
OwnedTom

OwnedTom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I saw I Pro Syndicate do this by Round 9 so I decided to try and beat him :biggrin:

This is the third time I have killed George without buying any barriers by Round 4. However the first time I wasn't recording, the second time he glitch and wouldn't move so I decided not to upload as it was kinda cheating.

This took a total of 34 minutes to do so I sped up the video until right before I kill him.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
You're so dirty! You might as well have knifed him to death during Round 1 :wink:.

S

SevenZero64

Reaction score
iPhone link?

iPhone link?

W

watchmefinish

Reaction score
holy crap that was unexpected

DiiSHoNoR

DiiSHoNoR

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
I killed him by round 5 before, really easy. just get 3 death machines :smile:

S

Supermarioz5

Reaction score
wow you sir are winning.

---

---

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I saw I Pro Syndicate do this by Round 9 so I decided to try and beat him :biggrin:

This is the third time I have killed George without buying any barriers by Round 4. However the first time I wasn't recording, the second time he glitch and wouldn't move so I decided not to upload as it was kinda cheating.

This took a total of 34 minutes to do so I sped up the video until right before I kill him.
Okay I don't have a vid but I killed george solo on round 2. The first round I got every powerup and then I bought two randoms, raygun and scavenger. Then after unloading I killed a zombie and got a max ammo, repeated and claimed my prize, a wunderwaffe on round 2, it did little good, oh by the way the perk was juggernog!

OwnedTom

OwnedTom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay I don't have a vid but I killed george solo on round 2. The first round I got every powerup and then I bought two randoms, raygun and scavenger. Then after unloading I killed a zombie and got a max ammo, repeated and claimed my prize, a wunderwaffe on round 2, it did little good, oh by the way the perk was juggernog!

Wow thats really good! but in this video I didn't buy any barriers so I couldn't use the mystery box

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score

I killed George on Round 1. Killed the very first zombie and got a fire sale. Rolled the box and first gun was the Scavenger. Rolled it a second time and got the Raygun as well. I made 2 crawlers. Unloaded on George with both weapons. Ran out of ammo. Killed 1 crawler and got a max ammo. Unloaded on him again and killed him with a few shots remaining. I received the Stamina-Up perk. Oh but I don't have a video either. See how easy that was? :tongue:

T

toxiik fanboy

Reaction score
i killed him on round 3 with no barriers and only an m 14. i win :biggrin:

Strong

Strong

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
i killed him on round 25, never wasting my time trying again lol

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
ive actually never killed him :L it seems to time consuming

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
i killed with an Olympia and my m1911
and 1000 point to kill em by round 7 **** was intense..
made em my little schoolgirl and got quick revive -_-

Top Bottom