Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
SOLO & ONLINE ZOMBIES EASTER EGG TUTORIAL

Call Of The Dead

Videos of the easter egg steps can be found at the bottom of this post.

*Online only
*Solo only

First few steps for both Online and Solo :

You must knife the metal door in which the voices are coming out of to activate the easter egg.

First you must turn on the power to activate the room. Then there is a fuse in the room above the locked room with the others. It should be on top of a table. If not it will be leaning on certain objects in that room. Here is a picture of what the fuse looks like.
28jz4ub.jpg

If it's not in that location then it will be on top of the brown table next to the batteries or it will be on the table next to the PhD Flopper.
s6lxlt.jpg

Pick it up and place it in the gray box with the missing piece to the right of the door. Next they will tell you to destroy some generators. To destroy these generators you can use grenades or any explosive weapon just as long as you make it explode. If you turn 180 degrees from the door there is a white generator that is glowing red. There are 4 of these.

Generator 1 = In front of the locked room
j5b042.jpg

Generator 2 = Go to the bottom or top of the lighthouse and look towards Stamina Up and which is behind the entrance of the lighthouse. If you are in the stamina Up house then it is outside of the right window in the inside of that house. This is top lighthouse view.
2i8xjdv.jpg

Generator 3 = Left of the 1st ship, next to Double Tap. It's next to a glacier.
2112hdu.jpg

Generator 4 = Look from the entrance of the lighthouse and it's in the middle of the map toward the 1st ship.
2z4lqaf.jpg

Click the spoiler below for online ONLY steps :

After you do this go back to the locked room and knife it to activate the next sequence. They will then tell you to find vodka. There are 4 vodka bottles but you only need 1 to activate. To get the vodka you must knife it.

Vodka 1 = Turn 180 degrees in the main entrance of the lighthouse. It should be on a rail covered in snow.
Vodka 2 = On the 1st ship, the only way to get up to the 2nd floor, there should be a barrier, open the barrier, go up and go to the right, and when you go to the right look around there on the rail and you should see it.
24bp65j.jpg

Vodka 3 = Right above the barrier to go onto the 2nd ship.
Vodka 4 = Right on the platform to go from the 1st ship onto the 2nd ship. Remove the barrier and it will stuck on the side of that platform.
Vodka 5 = On the metal stairs going down into the Flopper room. To the right of the box by the lighthouse entrance.
15ojmvt.jpg

Just make sure you knife them. You MUST HAVE 2 people to do this. When you knife them they fall down and break so 1 person knifes the bottle and the other person grabs it as it's falling. Then take the bottle back to the locked room and place it in the chute left of the locked room door. They will talk some more and they will ask you to find a rod.

Go to the dials in the lighthouse. Change the dials from the top to the bottom. The numbers are 2 - 7 - 4 - 6. Start from the first one which is the yellow 2.

Step 1 - Go to Yellow, make it 2.

Step 2 - Go to Blue, change it until it makes Orange 7.

Step 3 - Put Purple on 6.

Step 4 - Go to Orange, change it until it makes Blue 4.

Step 5 - Go to Yellow and change it to 2.

2usjxqa.jpg

mha6gj.jpg

2saxb29.jpg

2yzdgm8.jpg

It's very confusing but easy to do in game. The first dial is connected to the second dial, the second dial is connected to the first and the third dial, the third dial is connected to the second and the fourth dial, and the fourth dial is connected to the third dial. Confusing right? To make it easier on you. Go to yellow and make it 2. Go to blue and change it until it makes the orange dial 7. Put the purple dial on 6. Go to the orange dial and change it until it makes the blue dial 4. Go back to yellow and change it to 2.

Next activate the 4 radios that make the beeping noises in sequential order.
1st : Below the the power room on top of a machine.
6p2kao.jpg

2nd : Stamina Up room. Walk in and turn right and it will be on some barrels.
14lijix.jpg

3rd : Inside the red container by the 2nd zip line Open the red door on the 2nd ship and go to the steps and turn around and you will see it.
2emg0ae.jpg

4th : In the locked room with the voices under the staircase.
2pzjt06.jpg

Next, do the same wheel and lever step as you did in solo. Brown handle at 5 o'clock and the 1st lever hit once and the 3rd lever, hit 3 times.
x3zwph.jpg

anh4zn.jpg

Then activate the foghorns in this order. They HAVE to be in this order. Also, apparently you must activate these horns in a set time limit. You must wait for the submarine horn to sound then you can activate these horns and you can't activate 1 horn and go across the map and activate the 2nd horn. You MUST activate the next horn after the previous horn has been activated. You don't have to do it fast but don't do it slow either.

1st : Foghorn furthest from the lighthouse but near it. It will be next to a small lake.
bfq77m.jpg

2nd : Foghorn closest to the Quick Reload machine. Right of the exit of the ice slide.
9i9tvt.jpg

3rd : Foghorn right next to the lighthouse.
2qiac69.jpg

4th : Right in front of that rock by Quick Reload.
2l8axzb.jpg

Last, get the V-R11 and turn a zombie into a human by the bottom of the lighthouse and make sure you kill him before he goes all the way up. Just like solo and then take the rod and put it in the chute and then wait for the dialogue to finish and then knife the fuse and there is your coop achievement :smile:

Here is proof.
2ywwjh0.jpg

Click the spoiler below for the solo ONLY steps :

After they tell you to find the rod, go to the 1st ship and go to where you first turned on the power. You should see a wheel and some levers. You must turn the wheel to the right until you see that one dark handle in the 5 o' clock position. Like this.
x3zwph.jpg

Then there will levers on the right of the wheel. Press X on the lever on the far left once. Then press X on the far right lever 3 times. It should look like this.
anh4zn.jpg

If you did it right you should hear a boat horn then go outside to your left and if you look out in the sky you should see a pulsating light which seems to be doing morse code. If you look behind you, you should see another light in the sky which looks like this.
30sx4d0.jpg

or this
2ceqct0.jpg

Keep looking at the lighthouse and you should see a green light coming from it.
x6kefl.jpg

If you go down to the bottom it will look like this.
311rnfl.jpg

Then get a crawler and try to obtain the V-R11. Get the crawler to follow you to the bottom of the lighthouse.
2mgqemb.jpg

Shoot the crawler with the V-R11 and he will get sucked into the green light. You must then kill the human with any weapon. Just make sure you kill him before he goes all the way up. Then when he reaches the top, the golden rod will fall down to the bottom of the lighthouse.
2dj2vll.jpg

Pick it up and take it to the chute next to the locked room. Just like you did the vodka bottle.
sxm53r.jpg

Then the voices will say that something is wrong and that the fuse is broken. Go up to the fuse and knife it and there is your achievement and gamer picture.
2rp9rhd.jpg

Enjoy your gun :smile:
zbcp.jpg

Thanks to the amazing community here for helping me finish this part of the easter egg. Now onto the online version :smile:

EDIT : After you have completed the easter egg. If you go by the middle entrance of the lighthouse, you can hear in elephant in the distance.

EDIT #3 : The morse code yellow lights come before the green light. The minute you activate the green light submarine, the lights disappear.

Click the spoiler below for videos of the Easter Egg and the steps involved on how to do them

Here is a video of how to do the steps for solo. It is NOT done by me. It is done by Telixion. Thanks to x I spel gud x for finding the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhPhSiN6bb0

Here is a video of how to do the steps for co-op. It is done by the famous Rooster Teeth. They do a very good job of describing where everything is and what EXACTLY to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rIWRKBplp4&list=SL

Thanks to Rooster Teeth for the video.

Thanks to mikey1234 for the steps after the vodka :smile: Couldn't have finished this guide without you :smile:

Thanks to Zom B rechtilG with the dials tutorial.
[/u]

Here is a picture of me with all 7 perks.
29apdtk.jpg
Here is a picture of the lightning glitch that appears on your character sometimes.
zyf1cn.jpg

A

AsTeKz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for some reason the battery aint appearing on the table

Holo

Holo

Retired
Reaction score
It's not a battery. It's a fuse. Looks like a cylinder. There are 2 tables. Look on both of them but it should spawn next to Flopper

T

T0NYBANDZ

Reaction score
cant find the vodka but in the middle floor of the lighthouse there is a knob that u can turn from 0-9 dont kno what it does but i makes noise

Blizzard

Blizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a dial on each floor of the light house and bottom one also turns next floor one and so on and so forth.

Holo

Holo

Retired
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, somewhere on the ships, there are 3 sets of 4 digit numbers. Like a code. I assume it was for the dials but when we tried it, nothing happened.

T

T0NYBANDZ

Reaction score
maybe u have to put a certain number on each level of the lighthouse ?? and i noticed u can turn the wheel on the ship and pull a few levers on it dont know if that does anything

Holo

Holo

Retired
Reaction score
You can also turn the wheel left and right depending on which way you look. Added more information.

I

inope

Reaction score
i dont see the vodka anywhere either =/

T

taddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there was a code almost scribbled next to the locked room, tried that too with no avail.

Evolancer13

Evolancer13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great stuff SBK X, you should make a video if you get a chance.

Holo

Holo

Retired
Reaction score
You have to do the steps before you find the vodka or else they won't show. The stairs that lead up to the entrance of the lighthouse. Before you go up them, turn around and where the rails join in the corner, there should be a Vodka bottle covered in ice. You have to knife it to get it down. YOU MUST do the other steps before though.

I wish someone would capture because I have a 2002 computer and it blows. I can take pics of the vodka bottle locations and the generator locations if that helps.

X

xx Villan jr xx

Reaction score
they said u have to find a rod

I

inope

Reaction score
pictures would be most helpful, im trying to guide my friends off words alone and they dont see the vodka anywhere, we blown the boxes and talked to the guys in the room and they asked for the vodka yet it isnt appearing nowhere, if you can get pictures on here asap im sure along with me, there will be alot of happy people struggling to find them :smile:

Evolancer13

Evolancer13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and for the dials i think its color coordinated, i saw on a jtv stream that player with color green gotta go to green dial and set it to a number. And the code i believe started with the number 9 but im not exactly sure, ill post more when i find out.

Holo

Holo

Retired
Reaction score
pictures would be most helpful, im trying to guide my friends off words alone and they dont see the vodka anywhere, we blown the boxes and talked to the guys in the room and they asked for the vodka yet it isnt appearing nowhere, if you can get pictures on here asap im sure along with me, there will be alot of happy people struggling to find them :smile:

I'll try to post up pictures as soon as possible.

K

kghtug5

Reaction score
How many ppl do you need for this.
Cause I tried it with two n the fuse doesnt appear upstairs by the batteries.
Also I'm looking for one more person to Play zombies with
Gt: kgthug5

Oly

olyboi

Getting There
Reaction score
Where is the fuse? :lol:

Holo

Holo

Retired
Reaction score
Pictures are up!!!! :biggrin: I will be adding the vodka bottle and disc pictures later on. Kind of busy at the moment.

Evolancer13

Evolancer13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what do we do after getting the vodka? We went back with one bottle gave it to the group and they started singing lol

Top Bottom