Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This thread is for all complaints relating to any Call Of Duty: WWII information. All complaints must go in this thread, or will be dealt with accordingly. Try to keep it civil.

This thread should be used for:
  • Complaints about the game in general
  • Discussing about your ban(s) that you have previously had.
  • Asking whether your actions will result in a ban.
Stay on the topic.

Thank you,
Call of Duty: Moderators

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Jesus the 3 maps in the beta sucked, good thing war mode was excellent.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
This game is awful.. I don't know why I thought this would top World at War.. all of the guns sound exactly the same.. there are no perks..scorestreaks still exist.. the mp40 sucks, ppsh kinda sucks, its just nothing like i expected at all. The game looks so cartoony too I loved how World at War was dark and eerie.. you can't even blow off limbs in this game wtf? And then there probably gonna add camos and more weapons via supply drops to totally ruin the little historical feel the game even had. I don't know what the hell they were thinking.. Treyarch should have made this game maybe then it would have a chance to be good. I'm just glad I got a code and didn't preorder this flaming **** bag.. better luck next year Activision.

EDIT: Oh yeah and those maps were just oh my god what the hell.. yeah I could go on for days f*** this lol

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Im gonna post this here as i saw this on reddit and it summed up my thoughts perfectly on the game so far.

Most common issues everyone wants fixed from WW2 beta by launch

Flinch: Tone way down

Muzzle Flash: Tone way down

Footstep audio: Tone up

Health Regeneration: A bit slow. Tone down (faster health regen)

Netcode: Not going to sugarcoat. Major enhancements needed. Hit detection/hit register, lag/lag comp has been major throughout this beta. Inconsistencies rampant, and it's worst in COD since probably MW3. Community was really hyped on 60hz, but this beta hasn't felt like 60hz tick rate servers at all. Simply put, Netcode throughout these two weekends have not been pretty, by any means, and needs major attention from now till launch.

Shell-shock: Remove completely, or at the very least from friendly grenades/streaks, and or tone way down.

Sprint out time: Tuning did make it better, step in the right direction. But still a tad bit slow. Tone slightly down (faster).

Weapon sway: Weapon shouldn't start swaying until at least 2-3 seconds of ADS. Punishes those with good centering skills.

Spawns: Spawns are really inconsistent and iffy in this game. You're often spawned already in a pinch. "Pinch" meaning there's enemies in front of you and behind you, which gives gamemodes a FFA type of feel. Pinching is strategical, and you shouldn't be spawned at such a disadvantage. Sure it's fun to have an enemy spawn in front of you and catch them from behind, but spawning somewhere with enemies right on your tail behind you, and getting shot from behind is not fun, and happens much too often in this game (especially hardpoint).

With all of these fixed, and/or toned. I could see this COD becoming one of the best in the series. All of these issues don't destroy this COD single-handedly, but as a collaborative unit, they can make this game really frustrating/unenjoyable.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
First rage situation...earlier yesterday I downloaded all 55gb or w/e it is by 8pm eastern. When the game launched it asked for an update and it wasn't moving for 5 min so I cancelled the update. I go to get back in the game and it says I have to download all 55gb AGAIN. So yeah...didn't play last night.

Now, I'm online playing and such, party gets disbanded, I get an invite back and it is stuck on the loading....... for like 10 min. So then I restart my game, and I can't even get on the server now.

You would think that after every release for the past...what now...8 releases, the servers are complete ****, that you would think that they would have this figured out by now. Kudos CoD makers and MS....kudos. I guess Pavlov's theory does not apply to dumb as sh*t corporations.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Kudos CoD makers and MS....kudos
I don't really think it's Microsoft's fault if Sledgehammer has **** servers :tongue:. People on Reddit were also complaining about poor multiplayer experiences with the game (not just on Xbox).

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Been hearing a lot about people having issues with WWII servers. As you said, you think they would've figured it out by now, considering they've released multiple games. Hopefully they pull their sh*t together soon.

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve experienced similar issues regarding the servers but only within the past 2 hours or so. Although I’m not surprised that there’s issues, it’s the same occurrence every year on release day. :unsure:

Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
These servers are brutal..

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That was all that was happening to me last night. Lost all that sleep for nothing. Still don't get how the beta ran better. Maybe it's something to do with the social space.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That was all that was happening to me last night. Lost all that sleep for nothing. Still don't get how the beta ran better. Maybe it's something to do with the social space.
Yeah how stupid is that? I want an option to turn that off and just have menus.

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you guys do realize this is sledgehammers 2nd time releasing a CoD game right? Activision has nothing to do with servers and neither does Microsoft. it's their first game where A LOT of people got on the game as soon as midnight hit so yeah there's going to be issues because they didn't prepare enough because it's only their 2nd time. quit your b****ing and get over yourself

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you guys do realize this is sledgehammers 2nd time releasing a CoD game right? Activision has nothing to do with servers and neither does Microsoft. it's their first game where A LOT of people got on the game as soon as midnight hit so yeah there's going to be issues because they didn't prepare enough because it's only their 2nd time. quit your b****ing and get over yourself
I'm pretty sure they would have the data or ex employees from the other companies to tell them how effed up it could be. On top of that they should have been able to see how many pre orders there were and also data showing how many people buy the hard copies the day of release.

Plus, my first issue doesn't explain the server issues. Get off your high horse.

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure they would have the data or ex employees from the other companies to tell them how effed up it could be. On top of that they should have been able to see how many pre orders there were and also data showing how many people buy the hard copies the day of release.

Plus, my first issue doesn't explain the server issues. Get off your high horse.
you really don't understand how servers work do you? you can know how many copies you sold all day long but you will never find out what type of console they have, what type of internet they have such as the provider and speed, you will never know how reliable that connection is at all. the Xbox one and S connect to servers differently than you would think 
same thing with providers, speed and reliability

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you really don't understand how servers work do you? you can know how many copies you sold all day long but you will never find out what type of console they have, what type of internet they have such as the provider and speed, you will never know how reliable that connection is at all. the Xbox one and S connect to servers differently than you would think 
same thing with providers, speed and reliability
Oh? They don't know what console? Pretty sure you'd be able to at least see the digital copies per platform giving you an idea of what console will have more people (if they don't have that analytical data they are dumb as hell... Well they are but you'd think this song and dance have been done so many times they could learn). On top of that, for the last 8 cods the servers have been complete ****, that should tell each of these companies to do their due diligence and get more servers or more power on their servers. Either way, it's pitiful this is every single year. No use in getting a copy on release day...or even release week.

And yes, I have no clue about servers, I've just been using tons of them for 12 years.

And my ms comment was about my download somehow being deleted and then having to re-download again. There is no way for people to verify their download is fine before release and by then it's too late and then the servers are bogged down due to more people downloading.

x1lover

x1lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh? They don't know what console? Pretty sure you'd be able to at least see the digital copies per platform giving you an idea of what console will have more people (if they don't have that analytical data they are dumb as hell... Well they are but you'd think this song and dance have been done so many times they could learn). On top of that, for the last 8 cods the servers have been complete ****, that should tell each of these companies to do their due diligence and get more servers or more power on their servers. Either way, it's pitiful this is every single year. No use in getting a copy on release day...or even release week.

And yes, I have no clue about servers, I've just been using tons of them for 12 years.

And my ms comment was about my download somehow being deleted and then having to re-download again. There is no way for people to verify their download is fine before release and by then it's too late and then the servers are bogged down due to more people downloading.
obviously you don't know anything about servers if you're complaining about day one issues. there is literally no way in hell to find out exactly what console they bought it on, what internet that customer has, how reliable that internet is, the speed that internet and network priority in the household. there is no possible way to know that information so the fact you think there is, tells me you have no clue what you're talking about. that's like saying you know your future because you know the possible outcomes that could happen to you based on your personality. you're a retard dude so stop b****ing and learn how to **** works

H

Havox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just waiting for the day when they release actual dedicated servers you can rent out.

Top Bottom
Login
Register