• Start date
  • Views 14,265
Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This game is bulls***. This is the only Cod where you can get spawn trapped on Team Deathmatch. All the maps are ****. And for some stupid reason there is 3 of the same rifles. Didn't play really play Cod for 2 years.. So I decided to try out hardcore. I got team killed by a b**** 10 times in one game. I didn't team kill him first. What a b****. This is a **** game. Also prestige 2 lvl 54 (Didn't play double xp weekend most recently), Oh and there are 9 maps but the game makes it feel like there is 4 only.

Rubbers

Rubbers

Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This game is bulls***. This is the only Cod where you can get spawn trapped on Team Deathmatch. All the maps are ****. And for some stupid reason there is 3 of the same rifles. Didn't play really play Cod for 2 years.. So I decided to try out hardcore. I got team killed by a b**** 10 times in one game. I didn't team kill him first. What a b****. This is a **** game. Also prestige 2 lvl 54 (Didn't play double xp weekend most recently), Oh and there are 9 maps but the game makes it feel like there is 4 only.
Don't worry we are 11 months away from the new Call of Duty. :woot:

gunsmoke1982

gunsmoke1982

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been banned for 48 hours last Thursday, now still can't play, I go to tdm, only can speculate, cannot load loadouts, any fixes? I went to prestige 12 lol

H

herocat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You are going to be locked out and not be able to play because you have 2 extra classes and more stuff like that I know even if you hit 11th it will not let you play online until they reset you or just hand out a ban

Cupp of Clutch

Cupp of Clutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every tut said not to go above 10th. There is no fix. I think u can still use default classes to play, but thats it.

nV Adapt

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to prestige rewards and it should be their like most cods, Idk prob gonna have to lurk around the menu's for it before your profile get perm banned!

gunsmoke1982

gunsmoke1982

Reaction score
Sin$
You are going to be locked out and not be able to play because you have 2 extra classes and more stuff like that I know even if you hit 11th it will not let you play online until they reset you or just hand out a ban
Already served my ban

gunsmoke1982

gunsmoke1982

Reaction score
Sin$
Can they reset me to where I was? 
Was prestige 2 level 35, lots of good guns too, I never glitch thinks, I was just curious

reaper0369

reaper0369

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can they reset me to where I was? 
Was prestige 2 level 35, lots of good guns too, I never glitch thinks, I was just curious

It seems that they're letting people rot at any prestige above 10. You may want to consider a second account if you don't already have one

reaper0369

reaper0369

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tonight was my last night playing this game. And it's not Sledgehammer or Activision I'm pissed at. It's the scrubs who play Hardcore. Domination has an objective yet everyone is so concerned with k/d and camping so you can't play it as designed. Entire clan teams camping but not capping B so they can raise their k/d. ****ing b****es. Search is even worse. Played 6 games and never saw one bomb planted. Not one attempt even. Just camping for kills. Team Campmatch? Enough said. And finally Free For Camping (FFA). Who the f*** plays FFA and corner camps? Answer - everyone apparently. This game needs an invisible timer like BO3 had where if you don't move you're kicked for inactivity. Camping p*****s have ruined this game.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Tonight was my last night playing this game. And it's not Sledgehammer or Activision I'm pissed at. It's the scrubs who play Hardcore. Domination has an objective yet everyone is so concerned with k/d and camping so you can't play it as designed. Entire clan teams camping but not capping B so they can raise their k/d. ****ing b****es. Search is even worse. Played 6 games and never saw one bomb planted. Not one attempt even. Just camping for kills. Team Campmatch? Enough said. And finally Free For Camping (FFA). Who the **** plays FFA and corner camps? Answer - everyone apparently. This game needs an invisible timer like BO3 had where if you don't move you're kicked for inactivity. Camping p*****s have ruined this game.
Should run with a squad. I haven't had those issues in hxc dom bc...we kick a**. Right Boar Boar ?

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
"we" lmao

Sure, whatever floats your boat my man :tongue:
Child please...I was taking first place all night last night while you were...not even in the top 3. Sit down child. This old man has you beat.

Nacho Friday

Nacho Friday

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone else having this bs issue where you get kicked from every game 30 seconds in or the map won't even load? My game has been unplayable since the most recent update and I've honestly had it. I've tried everyrhing possible to no avail, and if I owned the game on disc, it'd have been smashed days ago.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone else having this bs issue where you get kicked from every game 30 seconds in or the map won't even load? My game has been unplayable since the most recent update and I've honestly had it. I've tried everyrhing possible to no avail, and if I owned the game on disc, it'd have been smashed days ago.
Yup! Same here.

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This has to be the worst boots-to-ground CoD. Zombies is pretty good. FG is a ****ing **** gun, just like every other gun in the game besides the PPSH.

Top Bottom
Login
Register