Question Call of duty world at war XP issue

• Thread starter Josh1591
  • Start date
  • Views 756
J

Josh1591

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me please with an issue I’m having. I recently started playing call of duty waw again and when I went on multiplayer I wasn’t prestige 10 level 1. I started playing online and realised my xp bar was going off my screen. So after the game I checked my xp and it’s telling me I need a long number of xp to get to level 2. I don’t know what to do. I really want to play online and be able to level up. Can someone please help me

J

Josh1591

Reaction score
Sin$
I went in a modded lobby last night to fix it and I wanted to be reset back to Level 1 no prestige and Ben able to rank up but everytime he did it I went on multiplayer Andy it went straight back to the way it was

Upvote 0
J

Josh1591

Reaction score
Sin$
could it of been his menu that’s making it go back to the way it was or is it because I’m on my Xbox one when booting up world at war. I was thinking it was because I’m playing it on the Xbox one

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
could it of been his menu that’s making it go back to the way it was or is it because I’m on my Xbox one when booting up world at war. I was thinking it was because I’m playing it on the Xbox one

I also have this problem.

Whenever I had fixed this for people, I either used an .iso mod menu or did an actual recovery of their account on a JTAG/RGH. The former is the less severe method. Maybe the right USB menu would work, but in my experience I had to use either .iso or JTAG/RGH. Wish I could help, but I don't mod online anymore.

Hopefully you can find someone who can help. Best of luck.

Upvote 0
C

coryplmr

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me please with an issue I’m having. I recently started playing call of duty waw again and when I went on multiplayer I wasn’t prestige 10 level 1. I started playing online and realised my xp bar was going off my screen. So after the game I checked my xp and it’s telling me I need a long number of xp to get to level 2. I don’t know what to do. I really want to play online and be able to level up. Can someone please help me

Hey Josh, I also have this issue! Has anyone helped you out? I could really use a reference.

Upvote 0
N

Nobodylynch61

Reaction score
Sin$
My rank is stuck at prestige 11 lvl 1 with negative xp and can’t fix it on Xbox 360 please someone help me my gamer tag is xXunholycowXx

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register