Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Call Of Duty World At War Top 5

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by KillZacular, Jan 23, 2009 with 11 replies and 445 views.

1. KillZacular

KillZacular Getting There

Ratings:
    Hosted by myself and youtube.com

I have put alot of thought into this and held it off for a month now but am now starting it up.

I am working on getting an intro made and i decided to have the first 5 winners of the first week be the clips featured in the first made intro.

I need any one with capture cards to submit clips to help out and if i can find some trusty people i might have them help set up the youtube page

anyhow the submission e-mail is codwawtop5@yahoo.com
    the youtube channel is [Click here to view the link] i will need help in the future and would like some guest commentary later on from friends and fans.

edit: submission details are now on youtube channel page.

2. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    top 5 glitches or what?

3. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
  4. DaLoneGiraffe

DaLoneGiraffe Newbie

Ratings:
    What exactly are the top 5????? top 5 peanut butters we need some more info to give u a good post back :tongue:

5. OP
    KillZacular

Ratings:
    sorry guys on the youtube page it gives info. its top five amazing clips like montage worthy kind of stuff. rather it be a clutch killing spree or a random cross map blindfire with a sniper and getting a kill.

or even sticking some1 cross map with a tank grenade stuff like that.

just send in amazing clips and see if they make the cut.

i saw that alot of people had this for gears halo and all other games accept for WaW so im working on starting one up. it will only work if i get sent a decent amount of clips but any info you need is on the youtube page. if you have questions your welcome to PM me on youtube or se7ensins

6. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    ^ You didn't even provide a link to the YouTube page...

7. Lulu

Lulu     Retired

Ratings:
    ^ Yeah he did... I think.
    Damn it's times like these where I wish I recorded by epic sticks and snipes :tongue:
    Treyarch needs a Theater thing like in Halo 3! :mad:

8. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    ^ So then where is the link...? I don't see it...<_<

9. Lulu

Lulu     Retired

Ratings:
    ^ Hmm... I said I think... I think?
    No I just checked it's not there. Can't find anything in the channels or videos :S
    Sorry :frown:

10. OP
    KillZacular

Ratings:
    ok i linked the youtube channel in my first post.

to get to the channel just type in youtube.com/channelname aka CallOfDutyTop5 but i linked it for you guys anyway so you can check it out.

11. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    I got 6 challenges with a sticky toss across the map at people I couldn't see.

Yeah....they need one.

12. OP
    KillZacular

Ratings:
    well guys keep sending in clips there might be a slight delay because my computer got a horrible trajon downloader and everything was tried but it couldnt be saved before it got to all my important files... =/ so im goign to start looking for a new computer and i will try to get a really good and fast gaming computer to help with all of this. but keep the clips coming in. it will just be a little while before the first top 5 video is made.