• Start date
  • Views 2,080
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LewboHD

Reaction score
Sin$
I have burned my own WaW Modded disk with Motion flex v1 (code_post_gfx.ff & COMMON.ff)
I Play my modded game but as I load Nazi Zombies(any map) I recieve the error "server script compile error
bad syntax"
(see console for details)
What have I done wrong?
BTW I burned my disc at 2.4x

W3LSH

W3LSH

PC Gaming
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have burned my own WaW Modded disk with Motion flex v1 (code_post_gfx.ff & COMMON.ff)
I Play my modded game but as I load Nazi Zombies(any map) I recieve the error "server script compile error
bad syntax"
What have I done wrong?
It has a gamertag and clan tag check.

Upvote 0
ASaltyStinger

ASaltyStinger

Enthusiast
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
bad syntax"
What have I done wrong?
i had that exact same problem on the exact same patch, use a older version of .ff viewer, and before you save check the syntax

Upvote 0
W3LSH

W3LSH

PC Gaming
Reaction score
Sin$
What does that have to do with everything not loading? Serious question.
If you do not change the gamertag to your own and put your clantag to what it is suppose to be then when the zombie map is loading you get an error, its to stop people who didnt buy the patch from using it, so you need to change the gamertag to your own.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do not change the gamertag to your own and put your clantag to what it is suppose to be then when the zombie map is loading you get an error, its to stop people who didnt buy the patch from using it, so you need to change the gamertag to your own.
you should do some research on errors before you tell someone who clearly knows nothing something that's completely wrong. failing to enter your gamertag does not result in an error, it results in the game ending immediately. bad syntax means that you entered the code in a way that the computer does not understand, for instance you forgot a semi-colon or added an extra bracket, it could literally be one missing character or one extra character giving him the error.

syntax errors are the worst to find, so if you have no idea what you've edited before the syntax error came along, there is not much you can do except look through the entire patch for syntax errors, which you may never find.

Upvote 0
W3LSH

W3LSH

PC Gaming
Reaction score
Sin$
you should do some research on errors before you tell someone who clearly knows nothing something that's completely wrong. failing to enter your gamertag does not result in an error, it results in the game ending immediately. bad syntax means that you entered the code in a way that the computer does not understand, for instance you forgot a semi-colon or added an extra bracket, it could literally be one missing character or one extra character giving him the error.

syntax errors are the worst to find, so if you have no idea what you've edited before the syntax error came along, there is not much you can do except look through the entire patch for syntax errors, which you may never find.
Ok, im just going from a friends word, he said he got an error when he didnt change the gamertag to his own or put the right clan tag, ive never used a patch with a gt cheek so i wouldnt no how it ends.

Upvote 0
X MaDMaNMi7cH X

X MaDMaNMitcH X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I know how to change the gamertag to my own... I just didn't know that that's what was meant by "Gamertag check."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register