Call of Duty WaW host ban?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by C00LAR, Nov 15, 2008 with 8 replies and 3,298 views.

1. C00LAR

C00LAR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have recently been bridging on call of duty and during game my cain froze,
    since then the game will not give me host. i have tried deleting all my updates and changing my ip address. any ideas?
    p.s diddent post How to bridge because i diddent want to be called a noob who cant play the game properly

2. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    maybe because your internet sucks.

3. OP
    C00LAR

C00LAR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    1.2 mbps upload so i think we can rule that out. hosted a full war match so that is not the reason.
    now does anyone have anything helpful to say?

4. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    It doesn't matter If you bridge here, this is a cheating website.

5. OP
    C00LAR

C00LAR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i know it is but take a look at the gears forum... the moment someone even asked about bridging everyone started moaning saying that were going to ruin it.
    all i did was use kraftys halo 3 method of bridging and applied it to Call of Duty

it seems that is a 3 day host-ban anyway. came online today and got host straight away

6. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I wouldnt be surprised if there was a host ban, there was one in cod4. Why not just carry it over to cod5? After you play another game for a little while it should unban you anyways. At least i think it should..

7. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    is there a reason this is under cod5 glitches?

8. dapenguin64

dapenguin64 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Because there is no section for "Call of duty 5 host/bridging". This is where I would post this topic.

9. MaCCzFinEst

MaCCzFinEst Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You get host banned on this game just for havin a crap connection soon noone will be able to get host only people with business connections will!