Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Call of Duty WaW host ban?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by C00LAR, Nov 15, 2008 with 8 replies and 3,273 views.

1. C00LAR

C00LAR Contributor

Ratings:
    i have recently been bridging on call of duty and during game my cain froze,
    since then the game will not give me host. i have tried deleting all my updates and changing my ip address. any ideas?
    p.s diddent post How to bridge because i diddent want to be called a noob who cant play the game properly

2. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    maybe because your internet sucks.

3. OP
    C00LAR

C00LAR Contributor

Ratings:
    1.2 mbps upload so i think we can rule that out. hosted a full war match so that is not the reason.
    now does anyone have anything helpful to say?

4. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    It doesn't matter If you bridge here, this is a cheating website.

5. OP
    C00LAR

C00LAR Contributor

Ratings:
    i know it is but take a look at the gears forum... the moment someone even asked about bridging everyone started moaning saying that were going to ruin it.
    all i did was use kraftys halo 3 method of bridging and applied it to Call of Duty

it seems that is a 3 day host-ban anyway. came online today and got host straight away

6. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I wouldnt be surprised if there was a host ban, there was one in cod4. Why not just carry it over to cod5? After you play another game for a little while it should unban you anyways. At least i think it should..

7. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    is there a reason this is under cod5 glitches?

8. dapenguin64

dapenguin64 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Because there is no section for "Call of duty 5 host/bridging". This is where I would post this topic.

9. MaCCzFinEst

MaCCzFinEst Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You get host banned on this game just for havin a crap connection soon noone will be able to get host only people with business connections will!