Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome, also do you know if it's detected?

Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
>You made
looks like a pub hack to me.
Also, this was the last good CoD on pc, why cheat it?

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
>You made
looks like a pub hack to me.
Also, this was the last good CoD on pc, why cheat it?
I did not ruin the game, The people who use it abusively do, and you can't form an opinion on cod 4 or WaW. Most people don't know how to mod mw2 so its still a clean cod, same as Black ops, and Black ops 2

MrDooWolf

MrDooWolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I say Waw is total **** on Xbox and PS3. But i will use this in Private matches to piss off my friends^^

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I did not ruin the game, The people who use it abusively do, and you can't form an opinion on cod 4 or WaW. Most people don't know how to mod mw2 so its still a clean cod, same as Black ops, and Black ops 2
Lol not really, I know hundreds of exploits/cheats/ban evades for all the CoD games you say most people you don't know how to mod, there is also so much stuff public now it's unbelievable. The reason servers on CoD games are mostly clean are because most of them have active staff members who ban people like you who rage hack :tongue:

Also, Punkbuster is a really bad anti-cheat, it's really easy to bypass so I wouldn't be to worried about detection at the moment, unless this hack is public, in which case it will most likely be detected. If you really made this yourself then the code should be unique.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol not really, I know hundreds of exploits/cheats/ban evades for all the CoD games you say most people you don't know how to mod, there is also so much stuff public now it's unbelievable. The reason servers on CoD games are mostly clean are because most of them have active staff members who ban people like you who rage hack :tongue:

Also, Punkbuster is a really bad anti-cheat, it's really easy to bypass so I wouldn't be to worried about detection at the moment, unless this hack is public, in which case it will most likely be detected. If you really made this yourself then the code should be unique.
ok i see your point, but i did use a base public code and changed it for spme bypasses but it still could becaome detected

N

NickB97

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok stupid question coming through. Where do I add the .dll ? New to pc gaming.

Top Bottom
Login
Register