What's new

Solved Call of duty waw: a modder hacked my profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RetroGamer90

Reaction score
Hello everyone, google brought me here.

TLdr, a modder deranked me, i lost my rank 25, now i am stuck with rank 1 and -2 billion xp. My game now is rarely able to find lobbies unlike before where it was everytime i wanted to play. Also when i kill an enemy now, i get a red error -9.99999+06...

I tried deleting data but its still the same.
Please help me, could someone here revert back what that (curse word) did to me. i only got the game last week and i still want to play but i can't take out the idea that now sony will ban my ps3 :frown: and no more online for me.
i contacted activision, they told me due to hardware limitations they couldn't reset my profile.

Here is in detail what happened :
yesterday i was playing peacefully in zombi mode, when suddenly an irresponsible modder started experimenting on me, i got a message that i was infected or something, i started gettings successive notifications of unlocked trophies, i tried to exit to find out that my start button stopped working, pop up messages asking me to press l2 to open mod menu, i thought it was a prank, but it worked. I got freacked out i unplugged my ps3. Then later my game is as described above.

R

RetroGamer90

Reaction score
Any one please contact me inbox, he invites me to a game and restores my xp.

Upvote 0
Swerve

Swerve

❤ Baddest Biatch On 7S ❤
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
You would need to have your stats re-modded. CoD: World at War isn't necessarily the best in terms of reliability for applying modded stats anymore, so you'd have to give it a few tries before it finally sticks. Your best bet is to just take matters into your own hands and install a USB mod menu, as most contain the necessary prestige mods for hosts. Then, enter a public lobby in Zombies, set your prestige and rank if applicable, and then you should be done. If it doesn't stick, repeat the same process until it does. I hope that helps, and feel free to PM me if you need any additional help with that :smile:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.