• Thread starter FG MURDER
  • Start date
  • Views 5,686
FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alot of people seem to know that Sledgehammer Games will make the next Call of Duty and alot of reports suggest that it will be based in space. Now I have been watching this as I for one would not like that idea as we have Halo and GW so I COD going down that road would be silly.

I have found that 3 Call of Dutys will be released in 2 years with Blackops being the first, I'll copy some of the stuff I have found and put the link but if the link is against the rules then please just remove the link. It appears that IW will be making MW3 but Future Warfare? will be a spin off from the Call of Duty games but will you buy both or hold out for IW? and also Asia is going to be getting Xbox live, you think modding is crazy now? wait till another few million people join.

1. Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty game will be an 'adventure FPS' spin-off from the CoD series - and shouldn't affect the arrival of Infinity Ward's 'proper' next entry in the franchise in 2011. Some have rumoured that the Sledgehammer's Dead Space heritage may mean it's tackling CoD: Space Warfare. Treyarch is set to release Call of Duty: Black Ops in November, they recently described the game as 'classic Call of Duty'.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=259407

2. 2011 will see the release of two games in the CoD franchise: Call of Duty 8 is in development at an unnamed studio and Sledgehammer Games is working on a action-adventure spinoff game (read: a Call of Duty Third Person Shooter). Sledgehammer is a new, internal Activision studio that was founded last year by Dead Space veterans Glen A. Schofield and Michael Condrey.

Finally, Activision is taking the first steps towards a Call of Duty MMO by announcing that "the company is in discussions with a select number of partners to bring the franchise to Asia, one of the fastest growing regions for online multiplayer games in the world."

Is that enough Call of Duty for you? We'll have more on all of these games soon.

http://www.gamingtarget.com/article.php?artid=11052

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
what's activision doing? What's MMO? Sorry for my retardedness

EDIT: okay personally I do not think a "space warfare" game is gonna be that good. All the multiplayer levels are going to be all space which would get very old very fast.

A third perosn shooter? I remember how bad that failed in MW2... Plus, two cods in one year? 2011 is going to be so screwed up with CoD.

FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

EDIT: okay personally I do not think a "space warfare" game is gonna be that good. All the multiplayer levels are going to be all space which would get very old very fast.

A third perosn shooter? I remember how bad that failed in MW2... Plus, two cods in one year? 2011 is going to be so screwed up with CoD.

Think they know that we love COD and they are milking it like mad, like the store being added to the multiplayer menu. We are not people we are just digits and server space. MMO? I have no idea but hope we can mod it lol

x I spel gud x

x I spel gud x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

MMO means Massively Multiplayer Online. THe Capability of having thousands of people fight each other at once instead of 12 sounds pretty cool. But I know it will fail miserably :rolleyes:

FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MMO means Massively Multiplayer Online. THe Capability of having thousands of people fight each other at once instead of 12 sounds pretty cool. But I know it will fail miserably :rolleyes:

500 against 500 now that would be the best thing ever, crossbows would be unreal, be like a battle out of braveheart. Love to see someone try boost in one of these lol

robk001

robk001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Two things to say

1. bungie is working with infinity wart in a ten year contract.

2. I can imagine two noobs sitting in a corner boosting and then realsing that bungie dose not support killstreaks.

S

Shugo

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank god treyarch isn't going to touch MW3 maybe it'll turn out to be a decent game unlike black ops. Biggest waste of $60 in my opinion. Sledgehammer's game sounds like it'll be fun. Can't wait ^~^

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
noooo I really don't want a massive online player game. The next Call Of Duty's will suck so much I'm just calling the massive Halo Reach fail right now

TheWowStartsNow

TheWowStartsNow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not 3rd person, on sledgehammers website it say we are currently working on a call of duty FPS

The Nexus

The Nexus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol Space Warfare........Let's see next year how this game gonna turn out. :lol:

FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That dude that wrote COD Cowboys made me laugh so hard and I have only been awake for 5 minutes lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register