PC Call of duty Online

• Thread starter Flashy101
  • Start date
  • Views 664
Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i been wondering is there a way for me to start editing the names of everything in the game to english . just for my side only ? . if its possible how do i go about doing it ?

Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as you are aware if not the whole game is in chines . im wondering if its possible to start translating it and make a english patch for it. other games its been easy to edit names of stuff. but im unsure on how to do it on cod online . i want to change the chines text to english . so im asking if its possible to do it and if so how do i go about doing it ?

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
as you are aware if not the whole game is in chines . im wondering if its possible to start translating it and make a english patch for it. other games its been easy to edit names of stuff. but im unsure on how to do it on cod online . i want to change the chines text to english . so im asking if its possible to do it and if so how do i go about doing it ?
Ah I see, so you basically want to translate the game from Chinese to English by creating a patch.

Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend is getting an error message. Can someone help me figure this out for him ?

vVcRjPe

Last edited:
xIIJazza

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Your picture is broken so we cant see the error message
vVcRjPe.png
That's his image.

I'm unsure of what's wrong there, to me it looks like vcredist is not in the correct directory?

Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nothing worked . we tried everything

we tried installing it somewhere els , tried changing the system langue to chines and try , we also made a folder to install it too b basically everything . we even did everything with admin . still nothing so he gave up