Call of Duty Online Help\Disscussion

• Thread starter Cynder
  • Start date
  • Views 64,707
WalteeWartooth

WalteeWartooth

Reaction score
Sin$
NOW IM GETTING this error EDIT FOUND out what it says: Failed to obtain directory server information, click "ok" to close the client. BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT :frown:

I'm not sure if I had that exact error but the screen looks familiar. I seem to remember it being something to do with server maintenance and it worked fine when I tried it a few hours later. This may be that kind of issue or something else, I'd recommend trying again in a few hours or failing that tomorrow and seeing if it works then, sorry I can't be of more help.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
NOW IM GETTING this error EDIT FOUND out what it says: Failed to obtain directory server information, click "ok" to close the client. BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT :frown:
mttVIiN.jpg
it should be working now, it seemed the servers where having some problems at the time

Edit: CODOL's TMD Hackers have been arrested (if anyone cared :tongue:)
http://codol.gamebbs.qq.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=190191&extra=page=1

Last edited:
Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded the files off of mega and every time I launch the game I get this---->
85f52779c1ddd7b67ab3412a7267512c.png

and if i hit the blue button this is all i get ----->
4b1a28741e1407f73fc4494f4c839ec5.png

Can someone please help?
its a update error where the system can not contact the server to download the update and the check box is there to say OK and nothing else

Last edited:
Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
okay so i have windows 8.1, ive set the client and tsalogin to win7 comp and now i get this error when i try to open it.
error_zpshr4zjmiq.png

and when i click ok it sends me to http://gamesafe.qq.com/safe_repair.shtml but there is no cod online there. anyone know how to get passed this?
looks like a Tencent game client error, I would try ether re-downloading or try and repair

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I went on the Tool7001 to get a ID and I just need a name.. please help
you should just be able to enter in random chinese characters for the name and it should be fine, just use google translate

The Creator

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a quick question, does this still work? Like can I still download this to play or no?

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a quick question, does this still work? Like can I still download this to play or no?
yes you can still download and play it, it just requires you to set up an account before you can play it fully

Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i wonder if anyone is going to create a english patch for it.

to mush work to get it to run properly

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i wonder if anyone is going to create a english patch for it.

to mush work to get it to run properly
I do to, I saw some people where working on one but i'm not sure if there still trying to make one

Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wondering if this will ever be "leaked" so people can start there own servers. will get it if there ever is a English patch

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
wondering if this will ever be "leaked" so people can start there own servers. will get it if there ever is a English patch
Well technically it is "leaked" in the sense you can get the full game files and play it, so what your looking for is a crack like AlterIWnet so US servers can be hosted

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully this game will eventually get the treatment Halo Online is getting right now and modders will be able to make a good international release of it.

Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well technically it is "leaked" in the sense you can get the full game files and play it, so what your looking for is a crack like AlterIWnet so US servers can be hosted
so its possible for people to start there own servers for it ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register