Solved Call of Duty: Online [100] Error Message

• Thread starter dylan6249
  • Start date
  • Views 5,986
D

dylan6249

Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting this error message every time I try to load up Codol. This has only started happening today. I tried reinstalling the game and the TGP launcher but it still doesnt work.
BwT5TTF.png

Solution
Cynder
I have the same problem. Every time I try to open Call Of Duty Online it just comes up with error 100. How do I fix this?
error 100 is a connection to server can not be reached which is usually from your account being banned because they figure out that your in the US
M

mrmarshmallow

Reaction score
Sin$
Ight I just made an account on se7en sins just to reply to this, so feel special
I had this same issue. I believe it is china detecting that we are english by making our username english and banning us
have no fear though, I found a solution to this issue with my eagle eye.I looked down to the bottom and saw some tiny tiny icons on the make a ingame name screen thing and you just click on that and make it simplified chinese and then go in the name type thing and put random letters and then the number with the chinese symbol thing. Hopefully that helps, make sure you don't have any english letters in your name.

racist bastards banning us english

Upvote 0
H

HellyHound

Reaction score
Sin$
Ight I just made an account on se7en sins just to reply to this, so feel special
I had this same issue. I believe it is china detecting that we are english by making our username english and banning us
have no fear though, I found a solution to this issue with my eagle eye.I looked down to the bottom and saw some tiny tiny icons on the make a ingame name screen thing and you just click on that and make it simplified chinese and then go in the name type thing and put random letters and then the number with the chinese symbol thing. Hopefully that helps, make sure you don't have any english letters in your name.

racist bastards banning us english
where? i cant see it

Upvote 0
S

slader123456

Reaction score
Sin$
I have the same problem. Every time I try to open Call Of Duty Online it just comes up with error 100. How do I fix this?

Upvote 0
Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
error 100 is a connection to server can not be reached which is usually from your account being banned because they figure out that your in the US

Upvote 0
Solution
Top Bottom
Login
Register