Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
TheXeMike

TheXeMike

Saltlife aka XeMike
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Charlie Intel broke the news of a possible BR in the near future for MW!

jOynufT.png

Article

Map, Perks, and more for rumored Battle Royale mode in Modern Warfare leaked

Map

J347w05.jpg

Rumor has it that it will be a 200 BR map which is biggest BR ever! I think this will be a good change because BR have a slow pace until the last couple of zones imo.

Credit to C4 for the post

I

Immortal Dabz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont see them putting BR in this game tb . If they do I will be surprised.

Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
God I hope they don't add BR to this game. That stuff is just completely trash.

xXI CoLLiN IXx

xXI CoLLiN IXx

“S7 Member since 2009”
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean it’s like almost certain they have BR rendering.
Why else would Charlie intel say that and the map looks just like a BR map. All of the GW maps together like that makes a huge map.. for what? SnD?? no BR. I kind of figured this out when I played the GW maps and saw how they interlinked together ! Hopefully it’s worth it !

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been rumored forever so I'm not surprised. They must not be done with it considering there's been no announcement of it unless they scrapped the idea. With how so many people camp on this game it would fit the battle royale playstyle well.

trev0r

trev0r

Everything happens for a reason.
Reaction score
Sin$
So they are going to use the spec ops map for BR..

D

DjBustaNut

Reaction score
Sin$
Can’t wait! Blackout was the best thing to happen in COD in a long time. Tired of the old stale multiplayer gameplay that we’ve had for the over a decade. This might attract the Pubg community to since they are going for realism.

xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont see them putting BR in this game tb . If they do I will be surprised.

what makes you say that? BO4 has battle royale, and most games nowadays are turning to that to attract more players since battle royale is the hot new thing right now. I would be surprised if they DIDNT implement a battle royale mode, considering it’s the most popular game mode rn, AND the code was found in the games files

Can’t wait! Blackout was the best thing to happen in COD in a long time. Tired of the old stale multiplayer gameplay that we’ve had for the over a decade. This might attract the Pubg community to since they are going for realism.

You gotta admit though, this has been the best COD that’s came out in AWHILE! BO4 was pretty decent, I enjoyed it, and BO3 was okay, but Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare were pure garbage! The only reason I even bought IW, was for Modern Warfare Remastered, but the new Modern Warfare is actually really good, imho, and I love the route they took with the players health in core game modes. Like, it doesn’t take near as many bullets to kill someone, like it does in previous titles. The new Modern Warfare is a breath of fresh air for the COD community, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register