The Grim Repper

The Grim Repper

Creator of EOTM
VIP
Retired
MotM Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Since this refers to COD 4,5, and 6, I dont know where to post it so I'm gonna let a mod pick for me. On to the actual info.

Me and brandocommando are doing a CoD Kills of the Week video submissions! They don't have to be killcams, but kills you thought were nice, or WTF kills. It is just getting started up, so we are going to be putting out the first user submitted episode soon. WE NEED SUBMISSIONS. So please send your clip to [email protected] by sending the video in the email or by sending the link. Can't wait to see what people send in!

InfectHead

-Kamil-

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
What is your YouTube channel, I would like to subscribe to it. Good luck with this!

The Grim Repper

The Grim Repper

Creator of EOTM
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
InfectHead

-Kamil-

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.youtube.com/codkotw :smile:

please do :smile:

thanks. if you got some clips you wanna submit please dont hesitate to ok?

Thanks, I watched the first bit and you should definitely commentate it, it makes people more interested and shows you are more devoted to making the series. Also, speed some clips up, for e.g with number 3 you didn't have to see the loading screen you could have sped it up a bit. They are my tips, can't wait for the next video.

The Grim Repper

The Grim Repper

Creator of EOTM
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, I watched the first bit and you should definitely commentate it, it makes people more interested and shows you are more devoted to making the series. Also, speed some clips up, for e.g with number 3 you didn't have to see the loading screen you could have sped it up a bit. They are my tips, can't wait for the next video.
Thanks for the tips. Actually I didn't edit the first video, I joined the team after it was made. But I will do this in the next episode. We just need some people to submit clips :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register