What's new

Discussion Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Official Complaint + Ban/Reset Discussion Thread

nV Adapt

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good Game krubs, Multiplayer is great! Still better then BO3! But it be better witt the AW Exo Movement!

Pro

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
First bans are starting to be given out..

Last edited:
Advert 7s

Advert 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess a ban wave just went out tonight, got a 48hr ban, I really hope they don't wipe the stats - its their fault anyway!!..

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Got banned too and I managed to do the LAN Cable Pullout Glitch on Salvage like only 3-4 times on my Main Account... ffs, I hope they don't reset everything.. I think my legitimate 1200 keys will be wiped as well, was saving up for a big opening

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would say its theirs, they should not have had it available in local play to begin with, maybe a warning would have been enough!
You weren't compelled to abuse it just because it was exploitable. It's not their fault you are irresponsible and lazy.

Advert 7s

Advert 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe more people would like and play their games if they didn't ban half of their user base for something that happened on their own broken game. Instead all they think about is the money they lost.. Reasons like that alone is why IW is down just about 50% in sales since BO3..

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
You weren't compelled to abuse it just because it was exploitable. It's not their fault you are irresponsible and lazy.
Maybe more people would like and play their games if they didn't ban half of their user base for something that happened on their own broken game. Instead all they think about is the money they lost.. Reasons like that alone is why IW is down just about 50% in sales since BO3..
What is the bans for? For doing that salvage/supply drop exploit? Just wondering, I didn't do it.

RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
So yes the ban wave went yet, I was not banned for 48 hours I was simply key/salvage reset to 4 keys and 40 salvage. Nothing was reset ie stats/guns bought/calling cards etc etc etc. Maybe just my case but don't expect them to wipe everything entirely your'e just getting key/salvage reset so enjoy all of the free stuff you got :smile:

Advert 7s

Advert 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, good thing I spent all of the keys instead of saving them

Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather

TMT !
Reaction score
Sin$
Since the release of trailers, multiplayer gameplay, and soon to be leaks, this thread is for all complaints relating to any Infinite Warfare information. All complaints must go in this thread, or will be dealt with accordingly. Try to keep it civil.

Also, as of now 10/09/16, this is now the official "Ban/Reset Discussion" thread as well.

I thought it would be best to make one big thread for users to reference to and to cut down on several stickies to look through when basically having the same problem(s). From now on, if you see a thread that is relating to being banned or suspended, please report the thread and it will be moved here.

This thread should be used for:
  • Complaints about the game in general
  • Discussing about your ban(s) that you have previously had.
  • Asking whether your actions will result in a ban.
All I ask is to stay on the topic.

Thank you,
Call of Duty: IW Diet Moderators
Now that leader board have been added to IW does anyone think they'll finally start banning people that boost? If so what exactly do you think they are looking for to catch boosters? SPM,W/L , KILLS PER GAME? etc . Please let me know :thumbsup:

Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather

TMT !
Reaction score
Sin$
Just had a friend of mine catch a 48 hr ban for boosting ! s***s getting real boys

Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather

TMT !
Reaction score
Sin$
once you get a temp ban for boosting you get reset so you saying he didn't is a lie
.. He told me and a few others he got a 48 hr ban ... The next day he got on and said it let him play and nothing happened so you tell who's lying

Top Bottom
Login
Register