What's new

Discussion Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Official Complaint + Ban/Reset Discussion Thread

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Since the release of trailers, multiplayer gameplay, and soon to be leaks, this thread is for all complaints relating to any Infinite Warfare information. All complaints must go in this thread, or will be dealt with accordingly. Try to keep it civil.

Also, as of now 10/09/16, this is now the official "Ban/Reset Discussion" thread as well.

I thought it would be best to make one big thread for users to reference to and to cut down on several stickies to look through when basically having the same problem(s). From now on, if you see a thread that is relating to being banned or suspended, please report the thread and it will be moved here.

This thread should be used for:
  • Complaints about the game in general
  • Discussing about your ban(s) that you have previously had.
  • Asking whether your actions will result in a ban.
All I ask is to stay on the topic.

Thank you,
Call of Duty: IW Diet Moderators

X

xCHIxTOWNxCITYx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who thinks IW looks like a Call of Duty downgrade game, for me it's looks like I'm playing on a Xbox 360 instead of PS4...graphics looks really downgrade to me. What u guys think?

Now I know why to much hate for this game, After trying the Beta Game looks Horrible.

Last edited:
R

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xbox one? Mate its not even out on Xbox one so I don't understand what you're talking about. It will probably look worse on Xbox one anyway because it's not going to be 1080p, but I agree infinite warfare looks like ****. Deffo not a downgrade because it always looked trash from the beginning.

L

l TipsY l

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why make it a closed beta? I feel bots are stealing these codes from the top thread and no one has a chance to use them.... I'd rather have a MWR beta

R

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Reaction score
Is it me or does it have a little feeling like "COD Ghosts"

X

xCHIxTOWNxCITYx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xbox one? Mate its not even out on Xbox one so I don't understand what you're talking about. It will probably look worse on Xbox one anyway because it's not going to be 1080p, but I agree infinite warfare looks like ****. Deffo not a downgrade because it always looked trash from the beginning.
Sorry mate, I edit already. Yes I mean On Ps4, but yeah game looks horrible even the sound on the main screen game sounds like on in a funeral. Am I try to buy Remaster separate if I can. 
Sorry mate, I edit already. Yes I mean On Ps4, but yeah game looks horrible even the sound on the main screen game sounds like im in a funeral. Am I try to buy Remaster separate if I can.

P

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Omg this game sucks!!!! I wasted $130

R

Rubbers

Reaction score
Lol this game is pretty bad the levels are boooring

R

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
So bad .bs quick scoping where kids are just spinning off ****, one hit to the foot great game .
Cancelled my pre order no way am i wasting 70 gbp on this crap..

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
XB1 beta has A LOT of lag and is unplayable in some matches. I was on a 24 kill streak in Frontline and the game started lagging really bad, I died 10 times and went 30 and 11. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

S

SimplyDope

Graphics Designer
Reaction score
I played 3 matches and the frame rate is ridiculously bad

W

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
okay i have to try this out.

N

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So close but yet so far

80% Hurry up damnit!

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
been destroying kids with the widowmaker :dead:, honestly for me as a sniper person best game I've played, can't wait for the full game to be out (intervention) :woot:

R

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Did you pre-order? that might be why.

Took about half hour to download the 20 or so GB. playing it right now!! :biggrin:
Yes, I have had a little go too easy going 30-40 to 5/10 max! to many campers and cod isn't cod anymore. All the futuristic rubbish! Cod 4 remaster would be the one for me! Hate all the jumping stuff! Only managed to get level 500 on bo3 9 days game play witch isn't bad but that's because I go on when double do is around :biggrin:

N

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget about the KBG sniper it so funking op, make me wanna kms!

S

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Reaction score
I came into this not knowing what to expect, and purposely not letting myself get hyped up. I jumped on the beta for the first time yesterday and, I really enjoyed myself. I have been using an XIM4 and it works perfectly on this game. I have tried a lot of the guns and none of them seemed horrible. Kill streaks are interesting. Maps seem ok, not nearly as hectic and badly designed as Ghosts maps were.

One thing I don't like is the UI elements(main menu, icons, etc), the main menu is really ugly and bright and the icons for perks and stuff are low res. Calling cards could use a redesign also. Hopefully that stuff is better for launch, as I've already preordered the game.

So what's the 7s community's opinion on the game? Please be respectful, let's have a civil discussion please lol

N

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
  • Filled with butthurt sniper and campers, that my only problem!

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
This game is so bad it doesn't even deserve a place on my hard drive.

Top Bottom