What's new

Discussion Call of duty ghosts future map!

• Thread starter vSin_Era
  • Start date
  • Views 1,589
V

vSin_Era

Reaction score
Sin$
Highrise will be a future map in call of duty ghosts, I attended the meeting. Just wait and see... If im right i should get a gift voucher or something! Just wait and see...

Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Highrise will be a future map in call of duty ghosts, I attended the meeting. Just wait and see... If im right i should get a gift voucher or something! Just wait and see...
What? Why wasn't I invited?

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you correct i hope you get banned from here , saying you should get something for telling us information are you for real

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Bruhhh you ain't gunna get jack ****!

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If this is true, I can't wait! I always loved highrise and this may be my push to get it again :tongue:

Shanty

Shanty

Spikey
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, I miss how everyone would line up at each of the spawns and just shoot across the map, going for collaterals! :roflmao: Either way though, I doubt I'll download it, unless it's free, as I've already spent more on DLC than what Ghosts deserves! :rolleyes:

DuhZigns

DuhZigns

Online for Life with #XboxLiveServer
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, I miss how everyone would line up at each of the spawns and just shoot across the map, going for collaterals! :roflmao: Either way though, I doubt I'll download it, unless it's free, as I've already spent more on DLC than what Ghosts deserves! :rolleyes:
I hate downloading DLC for Ghosts. You can't disable it and when you try and find a game, you can't. I had to delete all the DLC so I can find games.

General_Fluttershy

General_Fluttershy

Buy me a name change!
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate downloading DLC for Ghosts. You can't disable it and when you try and find a game, you can't. I had to delete all the DLC so I can find games.
That's weird, I have not ever had a problem finding games with all the DLC downloaded.

Your connection is just butt.

Shanty

Shanty

Spikey
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, that's why I stuck to the Micro-Transactions this time around. :oops: I did all of that during Black Ops 2 though. :unsure:

Top Bottom
Login
Register