• Views 541
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Keatley

Josh Keatley

Youtube Me
Reaction score
Sin$

Looks like there will be a lucky roll (777) chance to get special stuff in the new maps.

A gas mask - who knows what that will be used for?

Turrets - Looks like mounted turrets?

What does the 777 mean? Maybe lucky care packages? Maybe there is a slot machine you can spin to win random prizes?

You can hear somebody in the background say somebody is going to die - what does that mean?

Let me know what you think all this means?

More about Nemisis DLC-
Infinity Ward’s Call of Duty: Ghosts update schedule has revealed the first details for the 4th Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC, called Call of Duty Ghosts: Nemesis. The Map Pack 4 DLC is sure to be given a release date of Tuesday, August 5th, 2014 on Xbox 360 & Xbox One first as a timed exclusive. It’s exclusive for about one month, after which point the DLC add-on will come to PS3, PS4 and Windows PC (but not Wii U) on Thursday, September 4th, 2014.
The Call of Duty: Ghosts Nemesis DLC Pack includes:
Four New Multiplayer Maps: Each small to medium-sized map comes with their own unique Field Order.
Bonus Character: Activision have promised an even better movie character cameo than the Predator from the second map pack! When you complete a Field Order killstreak you’ll be able to play as said mystery character on one of the new maps.
Bonus Weapon: An unknown new weapon will be added to the game.
• “Extinction Episode 4“: The gripping fourth chapter in Extinction’s four-part episodic narrative will include multiple new weapon mods, and promises to close with a battle against a new Cryptids-controlling alien boss. The fate of humanity’s survival on Earth will rest in your hands.

Last edited:
Ban

Ban

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm excited for this map pack. I think they are adding a lot of DLC and I'm glad I got the season pass for $15, because this will be worth it. I'm with the OP on the 777 idea; I think that you will spin the wheel and probably get a care package from it. I also think that we will get the map "Carnival" back, which is from MW2. What do you guys think about the gas mask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register