What's new

Solved Call of Duty Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition won't download

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Please don't hate on the game, I don't need to read hate but suggestions to help me. I bought Ghosts Digital Edition with the sale that's going on, but the game won't download. I bought the game and it didn't install immediately like it should so I clicked install and I got the error code (0x80070057). I go to download history and all I see is the gold edition of ghosts and that's not supposed to be there since I bought the Digital Hardened version. Does anyone know any fixes? I contacted support and all they did was refund me and say wait half an hour to an hour and it's been more than that and I can't download the version I want.

O

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Reaction score
Please don't hate on the game, I don't need to read hate but suggestions to help me. I bought Ghosts Digital Edition with the sale that's going on, but the game won't download. I bought the game and it didn't install immediately like it should so I clicked install and I got the error code (0x80070057). I go to download history and all I see is the gold edition of ghosts and that's not supposed to be there since I bought the Digital Hardened version. Does anyone know any fixes? I contacted support and all they did was refund me and say wait half an hour to an hour and it's been more than that and I can't download the version I want.
Go on xbox.com and go to the error code look up in the support sections. See if that code is related to anything

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Go on xbox.com and go to the error code look up in the support sections. See if that code is related to anything
I've done that and Xbox support was utterly useless telling me to just hard reset my console and delete your account off your Xbox.

Top Bottom