What gammode gives you they most xp to level up fast

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Kill confirmed is probably the best to get leveled up quick.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to third the kill confirmed nomination. This is eecause you don't even need to get the kill go confirm if and get points, plus you get a ton more exp than normal.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Kill Confirmed, Cranked, Search and Rescue, and Reinforce (Double XP weekends work best with this gametype). Look in my signature for an Unlimited Double XP Glitch if you are about that life.

MH92

MH92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have noticed that any game mode that you don't normally play or don't have much gaming time in will produce more xp than playing a game mode that you have the most time or a lot of time logged.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have noticed that any game mode that you don't normally play or don't have much gaming time in will produce more xp than playing a game mode that you have the most time or a lot of time logged.
This can't be true... your time played does not alter the experience amount you get from a gametype. I could play Cranked (which I play a lot) and earn way more experience than in Domination (I rarely play).

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This can't be true... your time played does not alter the experience amount you get from a gametype. I could play Cranked (which I play a lot) and earn way more experience than in Domination (I rarely play).
It would be because you have no challenges completed for Dom that you would get more XP.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Still not for me. I am way to good at other playlists :tongue: But I hear you!
Dom is by far my preferred playlist cx I like the whole 50+ kills a game and 30k xp after the match is over (without double XP). The double XP never appears to work because even after the game finishes I have the same amount of XP as I normally have without double XP :/

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Dom is by far my preferred playlist cx I like the whole 50+ kills a game and 30k xp after the match is over (without double XP). The double XP never appears to work because even after the game finishes I have the same amount of XP as I normally have without double XP :/
Huh... Double XP can be deceiving. Domination is an okay gametype for me. But the time it takes to complete a Domination match versus the XP given (in my opinion) does not outweigh playing a half as long gametype and earning more than half as much XP. Very hard to compare, however. Again, all in opinion.

MH92

MH92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I think it mainly pertains to the challenges, but from my experience I have gained more xp quicker in game types I normally haven't played. So I partly stand corrected, haha.

If you have no challenges completed in a game type, play those to earn more xp.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it mainly pertains to the challenges, but from my experience I have gained more xp quicker in game types I normally haven't played. So I partly stand corrected, haha.

If you have no challenges completed in a game type, play those to earn more xp.
I did not think of the challenges you have yet to do in gametypes that are rarely played. So, you are partially right! The gametypes I rarely play I am bad at. Therefore my XP in game will be comprised mostly of challenges versus playing a gametype I am good at and earning the same amount of XP from my skill.

DarkestThunder

DarkestThunder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cranked gives you double xp on every kill while cranked.
Search and rescue gives you a lot of xp as well but i enjoy respawn game modes more.

Top Bottom
Login
Register