What's new

Discussion Call of Duty Elite Membership to be sold on the dashboard for 4,000msp (leaked pics)

• Thread starter whiityp
  • Start date
  • Views 1,579
whiityp

whiityp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Call of Duty Elite service will feature payment plans via the Xbox dashboard. The paid service, which includes free DLC, eight times the file sharing storage as the free version, and daily tournaments where they can win real-world and virtual prizes, will cost $49.99 per year. Alternately, you can pay 4000 Microsoft Points ($50.00), or purchase the Hardened edition of Modern Warfare 3 which will include a free 1 year subscription to the Elite service.

29cf4c5ceb.png

1f48b0.png

8e6aaa.png

08f493.png

5225e5.png

These images have been leaked by an unkown source and posted on TTG!

SHABOOOYA

SHABOOOYA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm... Looks legit but in one of the pictures is a dashboard I have never seen. But I honestly don't know, I hope it's real though, that way I won't really care if I can't get the hardened edition.

Niall47

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm... Looks legit but in one of the pictures is a dashboard I have never seen. But I honestly don't know, I hope it's real though, that way I won't really care if I can't get the hardened edition.
Thats the new leaked dash.
This would have been taken on a dev kit.

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope that this is on the Playstation Store as well. Otherwise there's not a chance that I'll be buying this.

T

Jay 7S

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know who would pay that much just to be an Elite member. What is so special about it that its worth $50?

OFWGKTA

OFWGKTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know who would pay that much just to be an Elite member. What is so special about it that its worth $50?
basically your paying 50 dollars for every single DLC that comes out. in the long run, this will be the better deal by far.

V

vSkrubz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really hope this is true, didn't get a 1 year subscription cause hardned sold out before I could pre-order it. This would be amazing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register