Discussion Call Of Duty Black Ops

• Thread starter Spit1212
  • Start date
  • Views 1,055
S

Spit1212

Reaction score
Sin$
. . . I was just wondering why Treyarch got rid of Hardcore HQ and the new playlist they replaced it with has restrictions and I know one of them is last stand and I understand that everyone uses it and you say its unfair and it is for noobs or people who cant get kills well if there the noobs how come you cant kill them. The perk is not unfair it is a advantage that everyone is able to use and you should know how to kill some one that goes in last stand and it is not the perk that kills you it is the player that kills you and think about it the last stand perk has disadvantages you cant shoot right away when you go down and also some times when you go into last stand while you were aiming in your sights you will have to wait for your sights to go away and then it will pull out your pistol and another thing stun kill people in last stand and that is the best way to kill them quick. There is a lot other reasons that last stand should but another thing is why did they get rid of hardcore HQ that was the best game mode. I really just want to know why and it better be a good reason. So thank you for reading this and one last thing I do not want a bunch of people cussing me out and complaining with untrue reasons. So please be reasonable!!!!!!!!

Justin  Bieber

iDouGie

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
but really come on anyone who needs to use last stand is bad... the very fact that they need a second chance at killing someone is rediculous..

second chance is not even realistic

S

Spit1212

Reaction score
Sin$
It accually is really realistic think about it you get shot in the head you don't get to go in last stand but if you get shot in the body or any where else you go down the heart ya thats kinda rediculis but in real life if you get shot in the leg are you going to die or fall down and shoot. also last stand takes a bullet away from your health . . . . . . ill explain it better . . . . lets say it take 4 bullets to kill you W/O last stand . . . with last stand it takes 3 to put you down and that 4th bullet is for your last stand so with last stand theres a better chance your going down.

Justin  Bieber

iDouGie

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Reaction score
Sin$
lets say in black ops im shooting you.. now ive put 3 famas bullets into you as im running towards you.. now for a split second as your falling into second chance/getting your pistol you become invincible and shoot me with 1 bullet NOT A HEADSHOT and i die? where is the logic in that.??

also not many people who get hit with 3 bullets in real life will fall to the ground and automatically pull out a pistol and shoot.

black ops = fail
second chance = fail

S

Spit1212

Reaction score
Sin$
well thats not exactly what i was saying but black ops does fail thats why im looking forward to getting BATTLE FIELD 3 so ya thats black ops problem im just pist they took away hardcore HQ

Justin  Bieber

iDouGie

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Reaction score
Sin$
hq = fail

ctf = FTW

lol.. but anyways i thought second chance sucked but thats my opinion

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
what ever black ops = s***
No it not **** as you say .it is beyond retreaded sometimes .as for your little second chance
Its not the player and you should be able to kill them yeah that is when they dont pull
Off miracal across maps into nothing that magically hit someone or bs kills due to the one second invincible bs in which time they STILL use there primary (nice fix treyarch wtg) .
If you dont like the game gtfo the bo sub section I for one am getting sick of people
Coming to it and hating on a game they dont like.I dont like halo or mw2 see me crying there? ..

Raid

Raid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
but really come on anyone who needs to use last stand is bad... the very fact that they need a second chance at killing someone is rediculous..

Second chance in Black Ops isn't realistic, but in real war you would drop into second chance, almost 24/7.

E

Entropy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Second chance is a bugged perk. I've died numerous times in a situation where the person falling into last stand kills me with his primary or stabs me (as he falls that is). All CoD games would have been significantly better without this annoyance of a perk. Therefore, I feel no sympathy for you as far as the perk is concerned.

X

XshadowfaxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Second chance is annoying, if I shoot the f*** out of you then I expect you to die! Not lay down on the floor, chill out and stab me like some sneaky bloody ninja while I try to do my victory dance!

MrCoppa

XxYBzxX Coppa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Pulling the realism card, yet you are probably one of the people who spins around with his sniper rifle quickscoping, yes?

Anyway, Second Chance gives someone 101HP, big ****ing whoop, it's one more HP. You can afford one more bullet on them, right?

No, I don't use this perk, I only used it when I was getting the pro version (Pro of Every Perk - It's something fun to do)

J

Justin Beiber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Uh.....Throw a flash or stun at em? Thats easily the best way to kill em

Blizzard

Blizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Second chance is a lot of crap when your playing HC because it only takes 1-2 bullets to kill someone when ur in last stand. Its BS when someone kills you as they are dropping to the floor so i am glad that it has been removed because there was nothing worse then getting killed by some *** running around with flack jacket who drops into last stand and stops u from getting gunship/dogs..

HQ has not been removed btw its been put in HC Flags along with domination and CTF.

Justin  Bieber

iDouGie

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Reaction score
Sin$
Pulling the realism card, yet you are probably one of the people who spins around with his sniper rifle quickscoping, yes?

Anyway, Second Chance gives someone 101HP, big ****ing whoop, it's one more HP. You can afford one more bullet on them, right?

No, I don't use this perk, I only used it when I was getting the pro version (Pro of Every Perk - It's something fun to do)

dont use snipers mate... im an m16 kind of a guy

Top Bottom
Login
Register