• Views 527

Graphics

• Total voters
A

alienxslayer

Reaction score
Sin$
My Black Ops review:

Apon playing this game, My overall opinon is that is was just another Call of Duty game with the same old players and gameplay. But as we take a further look into the game, we notice that there is alot more then is advertised.

Campaign:
The story line seems just like any other game, training, explosions, storyline depens, meet the "bad guy", end up trying to kill him and after many failed attempts you do. Overall, not a very great replay value here.

Zombies
:
Indeed, This has to be the most anticipated feature of the game. Although it can be repetative after a while, If you are playing with friends, It can be really fun. And the Dead Ops arcade put a whole new twist on your zombies.

Multiplayer
:
50 levels and 15 prestiges, What were they thinkning? This takes way to much time for the average gamer to achieve. But the levels are very creative and it is fun competing against random players.

Please discuss or post your review below and let the se7ensins community and I know what you thought of Call of Duty: Black Ops.

K

KiKi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

the graphics aren't something i really look for. Killer graphics don't make the game.
Zombies are alright, nothing too special, but then again, i was never a fan of zombies.
Multiplayer is much more balanced than mw2 but after i reached 15th, i got totally bored of playing black ops. At least in mw2 i had camos to go for. Yea yea sure i can try to go for gold camos but i don't find the need to since i already got gold for the main guns i use.

Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My Black Ops review:

Apon playing this game, My overall opinon is that is was just another Call of Duty game with the same old players and gameplay. But as we take a further look into the game, we notice that there is alot more then is advertised.

Campaign:
The story line seems just like any other game, training, explosions, storyline depens, meet the "bad guy", end up trying to kill him and after many failed attempts you do. Overall, not a very great replay value here.

Zombies
:
Indeed, This has to be the most anticipated feature of the game. Although it can be repetative after a while, If you are playing with friends, It can be really fun. And the Dead Ops arcade put a whole new twist on your zombies.

Multiplayer
:
50 levels and 15 prestiges, What were they thinkning? This takes way to much time for the average gamer to achieve. But the levels are very creative and it is fun competing against random players.

Please discuss or post your review below and let the se7ensins community and I know what you thought of Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Seems like you put alot of work into this. +rep

J

Justin Beiber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
because i haz turtle beaches, i rock peoples socks off

l Dont Choke

l Dont Choke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally went with 8 for graphics 9 for zombies and 7 for multi player.

The graphics weren't really a problem, looking at it now I probably would of done a 7 or so. The graphics weren't anywhere near spectacular though they weren't average either. The game had good graphics, they just weren't anything to catch your eye.

The Zombies gameplay, I thought personally was a lot better in this game. It just seemed a lot more fun playing zombies as the maps were created a lot better.

Multi player was seriously a downfall. I mean it's a CoD so everyone is going to play it regardless, because no matter how much trash you can call it and bs it may have in it. There just isn't really a game that stands toe-to-toe with it. My personal feeling is that it's all in the treyarc servers. It seems it always picks a host that gives everyone 3 bars, when you have plenty of people who can host and have 10/12 people on 4 bars. I think that is where a lot of the "hit-detection" problems come from. I personally believe that if they put the connection onto the MW2 servers and searched for hosts the way MW2 does it would be a lot better than what it is now.

Though those are just my personal opinions. Overall it was a good game, just the multi player really let me down as I loved World at War multi-player.

Top Bottom
Login
Register