• Views 1,933
Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
No. They said the excat same thing for mw2 leaderbpards were hacked. Banning people won't help all it will do is cause them to di it on another account. And the leaderboards will still be hacked
They? No they didn't. You are forgetting Infinity Ward and Treyarch are two different companies. The difference is IW had no control over their game as compared to Treyarch which they will/do. Ironically, IW could of had the ability to ban users from their service such as Bungie has with their games. Proof? Gavedig my topics :smile: What you are only seeing is what you want to see. You are paying attention to only how MW2 was/is, but not how WaW was/is. I really don't think it needs to be explained any further then my little examples, if you don't understand then this topic is not for you.

M

meltedsnowman

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol some of mine will be banned to lol ill admit i was a big modder in MW2 but im not going to mod in this game

MW2 was just way to easy to mod. I got hacked so many times and so have my friends. My friends all have -3000000 kills :frown:

Shrew

Shrew

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They'll moderate the leaderboards for 2 weeks.

will it be like a game ban or console ban ?

If they violate the terms of use then they may be console banned but the people who actually do mod the leaderboards can generally unlock their banned consoles so easily.

C

cacman93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^^^^^^^ Not True. You Cant' unban your self if it's a console ban from treyarch. Console bans are only unbannable if it's a jtag.

Data Overload

Data Overload

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing gunna happen to black ops like cod 4 and mw2 they wont care after a while

Top Bottom
Login
Register