PLEASE MOVE TO BLACK OPS GLITCHES .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GVUzt-mI1s&feature=related

ENOJOY !

Pazmaniac

Pazmaniac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
nice find :smile:....sorry im late....aint been much in this section worth looking at lately

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
nice find :smile:....sorry im late....aint been much in this section worth looking at lately
lol i no what your saying .. haha this glitching section is dead . but i tried this my self its easy to do .. but you just fall under the map there isnt many places to go if any one finds any places to go them let me no :smile: thanks

LEGIT 5KI115

LEGIT 5KI115

Professional Jimmie Rustler
Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I found another cool glitch you can do with this but I don't have anything to record it with

LEGIT 5KI115

LEGIT 5KI115

Reaction score
Sin$
what's that then ?
It is very difficult to explain how to do but i guess i can try.
After you strafe jump on the railing you do what you did and jump to the other railing.
Then you also did what you did by jumping to that platform but instead of continuing turn around.
Behind you jump to the big satellite dish thing and get on the railing to the right and you can walk along it and get over by the mountains and you may be able to do other stuff from there not really sure only got over there a couple times

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It is very difficult to explain how to do but i guess i can try.
After you strafe jump on the railing you do what you did and jump to the other railing.
Then you also did what you did by jumping to that platform but instead of continuing turn around.
Behind you jump to the big satellite dish thing and get on the railing to the right and you can walk along it and get over by the mountains and you may be able to do other stuff from there not really sure only got over there a couple times
ill have a go of this later and let you no what happans , to me tho it seems like the mountain parts are all hollow and you fall straight through :/

LEGIT 5KI115

LEGIT 5KI115

Reaction score
Sin$
ill have a go of this later and let you no what happans , to me tho it seems like the mountain parts are all hollow and you fall straight through :/
Well i jumped on the little ledge where the satellite dish thing is and i didn't fall through and then you can get over to the mountains as well it was pretty cool and i didn't fall through any of those as well

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i jumped on the little ledge where the satellite dish thing is and i didn't fall through and then you can get over to the mountains as well it was pretty cool and i didn't fall through any of those as well
lol i just tried this . i jumped on to the rail walked of were you could walk around the side of the mountains , tryed to walk up the side of the cliff it spazmd out teleported me to the left side of the mountain and got me stuck in a brick , lol testing some things let you no how it goes :smile:

A

Alan Partridge

Reaction score
Sin$
why would you want to get out of the map during the campaign anyway?

proper odd.

Top Bottom
Login
Register