What's new

Video Call of Duty Black Ops | Flawless SnD | L96 on Firing Range (Gameplay/Commentary)

R

Rho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My second commentary. A different kind of gameplay then you typically see. Hope you enjoy! Please like favorite and sub.

R

Ry x MoDzZ

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
that was pretty good it wuda been cooler if they were quickscopes

R

Rho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that was pretty good it wuda been cooler if they were quickscopes

Thanks, glad you liked it. I'll try and get some flawless snd stuff with quickscopes but it's not that easy. I figured there was some other impressive stuff in the game so it'd "make up for it". Subscribe for more :smile:

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Extremely lucky he didnt die in that first round and your opponents were very poor.
Its a good job on getting 7 - 0 but could have been better if the enemy were better and the rest of the team didnt have to save his *** :wink:

R

Rho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he did get saved a few tiems in that first round. He had some nice (and a little lucky) kills. But it was interesting in my opinion. Please subscribe for more videos. Also, lemme know if you have a gameplay you want me to do commentary on. Thanks !

Cage

z Cage z

#BoomTouchdown
Reaction score
Hah, hardscoping still takes skill on this game...commentary was decent, because you were always like"I think..." Try watcging it a couple times to know what happened...but you were still pretty good.

Top Bottom
Login
Register