Solved Call of Duty: Black Ops Backwards Compatible?

Discussion in 'Xbox One Support Archive' started by EW Iconic, Dec 28, 2015 with 7 replies and 562 views.

1. EW Iconic

EW Iconic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is that not coming out this month as promised? I thought they said it would be out in Dec.

2. NDO2

NDO2 I<3CR4s

Ratings:
    They tricked us into buying those titles I grabbed skate 3 on demand once I saw that it was coming I was kinda let down

3. V7X3

V7X3 Worship the Digital Age

Ratings:
  4. OP
    EW Iconic

EW Iconic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. V7X3

V7X3 Worship the Digital Age

Ratings:
    "Our launch of 104 titles on Nov. 12 is just the beginning. You can expect new Xbox One Backward Compatible games to be announced on a regular basis, starting in December. More titles are on the way, including fan favorites like Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 1,Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite, and Skate 3."

TL;DR: Starting in December, they will begin working towards the larger Triple-A titles, such as those games listed. It was never promised that black ops was to be released on a specific date, rather, it was showcased to get peoples attention to the fact that it's being brought back, among other well-known Triple-A titles.

6. OP
    EW Iconic

EW Iconic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Manipulative wording from good ol' Microsoft

• Like Like x 1
  7. LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL Getting There

Ratings:
    I agree, they have had Skate 3 on sale twice since that post with no more mention of the date it will be backwards compatible. It's the usual marketing strategy by M$ and other companies nowadays but there's nothing we can do except wait.

8. smelly02

smelly02 Xbox Forever

Ratings:
    It has been pushed back, this was announced by mircosoft.