Solved Call of Duty: Black Ops Backwards Compatible?

EW Iconic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that not coming out this month as promised? I thought they said it would be out in Dec.

NDO2

I<3CR4s
Reaction score
They tricked us into buying those titles I grabbed skate 3 on demand once I saw that it was coming I was kinda let down

V7X3

Worship the Digital Age
Reaction score
I know it is. They said that it will be available in December 2015.

Source:https://news.xbox.com/2015/11/09/introducing-your-first-104-xbox-one-backward-compatibility-games/
"Our launch of 104 titles on Nov. 12 is just the beginning. You can expect new Xbox One Backward Compatible games to be announced on a regular basis, starting in December. More titles are on the way, including fan favorites like Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 1,Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite, and Skate 3."

TL;DR: Starting in December, they will begin working towards the larger Triple-A titles, such as those games listed. It was never promised that black ops was to be released on a specific date, rather, it was showcased to get peoples attention to the fact that it's being brought back, among other well-known Triple-A titles.

EW Iconic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Our launch of 104 titles on Nov. 12 is just the beginning. You can expect new Xbox One Backward Compatible games to be announced on a regular basis, starting in December. More titles are on the way, including fan favorites like Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 1,Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite, and Skate 3."

TL;DR: Starting in December, they will begin working towards the larger Triple-A titles, such as those games listed. It was never promised that black ops was to be released on a specific date, rather, it was showcased to get peoples attention to the fact that it's being brought back, among other well-known Triple-A titles.
Manipulative wording from good ol' Microsoft

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
They tricked us into buying those titles I grabbed skate 3 on demand once I saw that it was coming I was kinda let down
I agree, they have had Skate 3 on sale twice since that post with no more mention of the date it will be backwards compatible. It's the usual marketing strategy by M$ and other companies nowadays but there's nothing we can do except wait.

Top Bottom