What's new

Discussion Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Box Art Leaked

A

Adolfin

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Box Art has been leaked ahead of the community reveal event later today.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Well, looks like the character in the middle is wearing an exo-suit.

Given that I prefer Titanfall’s combat in terms of ring able to jump and wall-run, I probably won’t be getting BO4.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score

Given that I prefer Titanfall’s combat in terms of ring able to jump and wall-run, I probably won’t be getting BO4.
I see an exo suit as well, but wasn’t this game already confirmed boots on the ground? I could be wrong but I hope not. This will keep me from buying it. Per usual

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Looks like it isn't going to be boots on ground again!

J

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
Ugh. I was hoping it wouldn't be like Black Ops 3. :frown:

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I see an exo suit as well, but wasn’t this game already confirmed boots on the ground? I could be wrong but I hope not. This will keep me from buying it. Per usual
I heard rumors it was going to be boots on the ground, but then I heard rumors it was going to be futuristic again. I had hopes we would be surprised with something like how BO1 was based during the Cold War. I was really hoping for another Cold War entry focusing on the multiple "hot" conflicts during that era or for a game set during the Gulf War or something.
Ugh. I was hoping it wouldn't be like Black Ops 3. :frown:
Me too. I loved BO3's zombies and I really enjoyed some of the multiplayer maps on BO3, but the whole exo combat just feels like discount Titanfall to me to the point that when I play it, I just can't help but notice how it is trying to be like Titanfall but is vastly inferior.

If they reveal that there's going to be like 3-4 crazy zombies maps (the size and complexity of Shadows of Evil or Mob of the Dead), I would consider getting it on sale one day. I'm more than sure not going to be getting it on release though. Definitely not worth it for me. If I have a CoD craving, I'll just mess around on WWII or even go back to BO3.

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
COD: Black Ops 3.1

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Right so we have no campaign? and the possibility of an exo suit jumping around everywhere. This is a big nope from me unless they sort something out.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
The exo is gonna kill what could be such a great game. I mean most of us here won’t buy it Call of Duty is just children now and casual gamers, which is cool but just not for me.

H

Harry

Dope
Reaction score
How boring could that look, that has got zero effort in it at all! The more and more I'm seeing of this game, the less excited I'm getting.

I

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score

i haerd bo4 is based on before bo3 which wouldnt make sense but its pre exo/advanced jumping.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
i haerd bo4 is based on before bo3 which wouldnt make sense but its pre exo/advanced jumping.
If BO4 is supposed to be before BO3, how would it not make sense? I mean, unless the reveals and everything showed some sort of contradiction by which it would be impossible for it to suppose to take place before BO3.

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Reaction score
Hopefully it's as good as black ops 1

X

XBLKevy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you guys realise this isn't real art work haha says pre order in middle of it

A

Adolfin

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
you guys realise this isn't real art work haha says pre order in middle of it
This is 100% confirmed to be real. The box art for the game is visible on any website that sells video games.

Image above was taken directly from Amazon.

T

TruthFTW

Getting There
Reaction score
Looks like COD 3.5 just like Battlefield is getting 1.5 with BF5

Top Bottom