What's new

Discussion Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Beta dates and discussion

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Not sure how no one posted this yet but the beta dates have been confirmed and it's coming up soon. If you haven't heard yet here it is.

Multiplayer Beta dates
PlayStation 4 (Starts: August 3 at 10am/PT – Ends: August 6 at 10am/PT)
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (Starts: August 10 at 10am/PT – Ends: August 13 at 10am/PT)
PC Beta Early Access (Starts: August 10 at 10am/PT) *PC exclusively on Battle.Net
PC Open Beta (Starts: August 11 at 10am/PT – Ends: August 13 at 10am/PT)

The beta will include 6 maps and 5 game modes such as Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint, Search & Destroy, and a new gamemode called Control.

The Blackout Beta will be in September but there's no specific date for that yet.

Feel free to use this thread for any discussion related to the beta. I look forward to trying out the game.

Source/More info: https://community.treyarch.com/t5/T...k-Ops-4-Private-Multiplayer-and/ba-p/10771090

H

Harry

Dope
Premium
Reaction score
This had been posted on the homepage, you can see it here.

Sounds great though! Can't wait to hopefully get my hands on the beta.

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
This had been posted on the homepage, you can see it here.

Sounds great though! Can't wait to hopefully get my hands on the beta.
Yeah I know but not everyone looks at the homepage so I posted here. Homepage almost covers everything and makes the forums pretty much obsolete. Also stuff gets buried on the homepage quick.

If you didn't get a code yet I'm sure there's plenty floating around.

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Reaction score
Now that the beta is out, I can say I am enjoying it more than I enjoyed WWII & IW already, but it has some major problems (Any beta will obviously).

I honestly just hate the time to kill. Get really annoying pouring a whole clip into someone with armor.

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Now that the beta is out, I can say I am enjoying it more than I enjoyed WWII & IW already, but it has some major problems (Any beta will obviously).

I honestly just hate the time to kill. Get really annoying pouring a whole clip into someone with armor.
Is there hardcore on the beta?

Have you tried the ttk on that?

L

Legend

Reaction score
Is there hardcore on the beta?

Have you tried the ttk on that?
I wish there was hardcore. If there was I feel like that Is all I would play.

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score

I don't know, I wasn't enjoying it that much at all. Gonna give it another try possibly tomorrow if they open it up early.

L

Legend

Reaction score
I don't know, I wasn't enjoying it that much at all. Gonna give it another try possibly tomorrow if they open it up early.
Yeah I can't see myself playing a lot of multiplayer in this game. Guess it is going to be mostly Blackout & zombies for me. It's ok, but I can't see myself sitting and playing for hours.

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Yeah I can't see myself playing a lot of multiplayer in this game. Guess it is going to be mostly Blackout & zombies for me. It's ok, but I can't see myself sitting and playing for hours.
Hopefully blackout is good and if not I hope they don't manage to somehow ruin Zombies. That's what will sell this game to me.

Top Bottom