What's new

Discussion Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 or Call Of Duty World At Waw 2?

• Thread starter G_Azzas
  • Start date
  • Views 1,500
G_Azzas

G_Azzas

#TeamDianite
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Guys, I was looking at some youtube videos about what the next Call Of Duty will be. I'm hoping it will be WAW 2 since the original WAW was super fun or it could be Black Ops 3 based in WW2/WW1 times ( Which would be epic if that was the case.)

What do you guys think it will be? :smile:

Cyan Designs

Cyan Designs

Graphics Designer
Reaction score
Sin$
I am hopin git has zombies in it again, I really do. I miss zombies. But I hope to see World at War 2 :biggrin:

S

SoToasted

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm really hoping for a World at War sequel, would be pretty cool to see.

B

Ben_C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same as everyone else, I'm going for WaW 2, would be ace and hopefully liven call of duty up again.

G_Azzas

G_Azzas

#TeamDianite
Reaction score
Sin$
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Guys, I was looking at some youtube videos about what the next Call Of Duty will be. I'm hoping it will be WAW 2 since the original WAW was super fun or it could be Black Ops 3 based in WW2/WW1 times ( Which would be epic if that was the case.)

What do you guys think it will be? :smile:
I would love to play WWII again. This time though, I'd like to see all fronts, including when Italy was still an Axis power.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've thought this through and I loved every aspect of a game like WaW 2. Maybe even get a little more historically accurate and have a dead on war game of ww2! That would be cool as well.

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd take Black ops 3 because Black ops 2 was my favorite CoD.

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd take Black ops 3 because Black ops 2 was my favorite CoD.
I agree with you, bo2 was one of my favourites too, if bo3 came and it was better than bo2 that would really impress me, it would take my life.

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
id like Black ops 3 because i think that black ops 2 was one fo the most balanced and well put together games that has been released in the last 4 years of cods

Subtitles

Subtitles

Official Xbox 360 Hoster | 360 Bae
Reaction score
Sin$
World at war 2 was black ops 1 basically. I think it will it should be black ops 3.

tekzibit

tekzibit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^ lol wut? In all honesty that's like saying Ghosts is 'basically' what mw4 would be.
Black ops was not 'basically' what world at war 2 would be, have you played both games?
It was called Black Ops for a reason, that's their team. It didn't follow suit in anyway to w@w, Hence the different era of guns and the campaign didn't continue, like how mw1(cod4) and mw2/3 did.
/rant over.

I want to see mw4 be the next one but going way back to the cod4 or mw2 engine, nowadays it doesn't even feel like you're putting bullets into someone, they just die, the modern warfare games are the pinnacle of all cods. If you've never played them go get them you'll enjoy it, even with the sheer amount of hackers.

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
All these clueless people just hoping for a world at war 2 or black ops 3 *sigh*
Let me go full Benn Down and just say NO

(If you got that, you know damn well that it won't be either waw2 or bo3)

Top Bottom
Login
Register