What's new

Discussion Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Complaint + Ban/Reset Discussion Thread

• Thread starter XboxLiveLogon
  • Start date
  • Views 20,508
XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Since the release of trailers, multiplayer gameplay, and soon to be leaks, this thread is for all complaints relating to any Black Ops 3 information. All complaints must go in this thread, or will be dealt with accordingly. Try to keep it civil.

Also, as of now 10/30/15, this is now the official "Ban/Reset Discussion" thread as well.

I thought it would be best to make one big thread for users to reference to and to cut down on several stickies to look through when basically having the same problem(s). From now on, if you see a thread that is relating to being banned or suspended, please report the thread and it will be moved here.

This thread should be used for:
  • Complaints about the game in general
  • Discussing about your ban(s) that you have previously had.
  • Asking whether your actions will result in a ban.
All I ask is to stay on the topic.

Thank you,
Black Ops 3 Diets :smile:

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
:/ well, my main account is banned from every cod from mw3 and up :/ u sure ill be fine on bo3?

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
I won't be banned on my main, but with my RGH getting here the day after the release I plan on being banned a lot.. kinda pissed the game hasn't been leaked for 360 yet... wanted to at least get a sneak peak... guess it's not happening

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
Go ahead and throw this complaint in here, as I have played the beta. Enough with the futuristic bull ****. Go back to the basics, in our own time line. No more jet packs or wall running. Make kill streaks and perks simple. I want to play video games with out having to be a math genius to set up my class.

When we said "we want change" we ment stop copying and pasting from previous games, like the infamous white cargo truck from MW2, and the endings. I know most of this is Infinityward's doings, but you get the picture.

That is all for now, I'm sure there will be more to come after this Friday.

ShadowStormOG

ShadowStormOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am so modding this game. Also i will play legit as well :tongue:

K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It takes a million shots to kill someone, and whenever I get shot I instantly die. People camp like in ghosts and it's not that fun to me at least. I couldn't play more than two games without feeling like I want to break my disk in half. I'm returning first thing tomorrow. I was excited but it wasn't very fun. Yes I suck at the game but it isn't fun.

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It takes a million shots to kill someone, and whenever I get shot I instantly die. People camp like in ghosts and it's not that fun to me at least. I couldn't play more than two games without feeling like I want to break my disk in half. I'm returning first thing tomorrow. I was excited but it wasn't very fun. Yes I suck at the game but it isn't fun.
Just came out. People will camp, no stopping them. I play MW3 and still get killed by kids in corners. You just need to use tacticals before entering doorways and make sure you know where to look.

K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just came out. People will camp, no stopping them. I play MW3 and still get killed by kids in corners. You just need to use tacticals before entering doorways and make sure you know where to look.
It doesn't help all the corners have barrels so people can peek over them to get an advantage.ill give it another go tomorrow.

iPhone 6 Plus

iPhone 6 Plus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Better than A, AWA I raged the 5th game I actually think it's good

Top Bottom
Login
Register