Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Will you be on this weekend?
I have a party Saturday, so Sunday most likely.

Om Nomnivore

Om Nomnivore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bout to reach my 1,000th wave on exo survival, hopefully I unlock the shirt doing so!

Om Nomnivore

Om Nomnivore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tell me if you do :smile:

1k+ waves, still no zombie shirt :/
Edit: I think I figured out how to get it...
Edit: Figured out how to get zombie shirt, complete at least 1 wave on every map

Last edited:
Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
1k+ waves, still no zombie shirt :/
Edit: I think I figured out how to get it...
Edit: Figured out how to get zombie shirt, complete at least 1 wave on every map
I will make a new account and try that out. If I works I will credit you.

scream777

scream777

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so we played threw exo survival beat the bonus zomie wave got the exo survival achievement. Then realized we were playing local play and that doesnt count towards the unlocks..... So played tons and only got the achievments no unlocks. My head hurts thinking we have to do that All again

ghostfarts

ghostfarts

hello
Reaction score
Sin$
Man im so sorry. Check this out though. You donnt have to be in random lobbies either. Do all of the requirements in private matches. I did all solo in 3 days. Again do a couple rounds in each map and really stick with the maps youre really good at in each tier to fulfillyour rounds requirements. Sometimes the rounds after 20 drag out to long so dont be afraid to just die to start some fresh rounds!

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Man im so sorry. Check this out though. You donnt have to be in random lobbies either. Do all of the requirements in private matches. I did all solo in 3 days. Again do a couple rounds in each map and really stick with the maps youre really good at in each tier to fulfillyour rounds requirements. Sometimes the rounds after 20 drag out to long so dont be afraid to just die to start some fresh rounds!
Ya all I do is solo private match.

Top Bottom
Login
Register