Discussion Call of Duty All WW2 game Remake or HD upgrade

• Thread starter botosai78
  • Start date
  • Views 485
botosai78

botosai78

Reaction score
Sin$
I really like to play all COD WW2 games.There campaigns are great and far better than most recent campaigns and I'm a Single play gamer and i just get to bored playing multiplayer and doing same thing over and over with no story driving me so i want activision to possibly Remake All WW2 COD or at least upgrade COD Finest Hour and COD 2 Big Red One so they can be played on this or last gen consoles.

Last edited:
Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I really like to play all COD WW2 games.There campaigns are great and far better than most recent campaigns and I'm a Single play gamer and i just get to bored playing multiplayer and doing same thing over and over with no story driving me so i started a petition in hopes of getting the attention of activision to possibly Remake All WW2 COD or at least upgrade COD Finest Hour and COD 2 Big Red One so they can be played on this or last gen consoles. If you agree show your support @https://www.change.org/p/activision-call-of-duty-1-3-and-finest-hour-big-red-one-waw-remakes-or-hd-upgrade
There are so many of these kinds of petitions for remaking cod games that I don't even think they look at them.

Also, Call of duty finast hour and big red one are playable on the Xbox 360 through. backwards compatability, so why would they use up there money to remake games that are still playable on systems that people play now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd 100% be down for a WaW remake, but I would also settle for an entirely new WW2 game. I get that you can't really differ the details that much as the past already happened, versus the future that holds more expressive ideas and creation, but I can go for some "same old" every once in a while.

Top Bottom
Login
Register