Tools Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare (Tu7)+14Trainer for SP/MP/ZM/Exo Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
98TRANSAMMAN

98TRANSAMMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ill try the update but its normal to kick you to the dashboard when you start a trainer,then you start the game.

Mast3rsTutorials

Mast3rsTutorials

Knowledge Over Money Anyday
Reaction score
Sin$
ill try the update but its normal to kick you to the dashboard when you start a trainer,then you start the game.

Open your xbls.ini and change it from False to True

98TRANSAMMAN

98TRANSAMMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know if the new mods are working.The previous ones work great but its going to be a while before I make it home to test out the new ones.Sometimes it was hard to make the menu open with start and dpad up. maybe should be changed to "back and dpad up"?

moe325

moe325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know if the new mods are working.The previous ones work great but its going to be a while before I make it home to test out the new ones.Sometimes it was hard to make the menu open with start and dpad up. maybe should be changed to "back and dpad up"?

Ok.i have changes to ."Hold in Game LB+RB for see the Trainer menu"for me the trainer pop up every time 
I get notifed of the trainer loaded but then I'm returned to dash
This is normal after that start the game

Last edited:
98TRANSAMMAN

98TRANSAMMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hmmmm thats not normal.For me the trainer works fine
hey moe Im talking about when I load the trainer it kicks me to the dashboard, then I start the game and the trainers work.Its done that to me any time I have ever used a trainer. Also I stated earlier that your mods work. At least the ones you first put out did and I am going to see if these new ones work because some people are saying they dont. 
Im referring to "start the trainer" as loading it before I launch the game, not when I'm in the actual game trying to bring up the menu maybe thats why your confused?

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
To whoever cant get this to work, here is how to do it. (Same method for AW)

XxSwagKing1Xx

XxSwagKing1Xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the region have to be pal or can it be region free.

Zach7s

Zach7s

Leader For Squirt M0dding
Reaction score
Sin$
This won't work for me, whenever I launch the launcher file it freezes.

98TRANSAMMAN

98TRANSAMMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works for me ! just tried his newest update and EVERYTHING INCLUDING chrome and third person work great. 
This won't work for me, whenever I launch the launcher file it freezes.
Make sure your launching the correct trainer xex,sometimes I accidentally select the wrong one before a game and it freezes :sneaky:

Zach7s

Zach7s

Reaction score
Sin$
Works for me ! just tried his newest update and EVERYTHING INCLUDING chrome and third person work great. 
Make sure your launching the correct trainer xex,sometimes I accidentally select the wrong one before a game and it freezes :sneaky:
I only have one trainer. I put it on my HDD is that ok?

98TRANSAMMAN

98TRANSAMMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I only have one trainer. I put it on my HDD is that ok?
No, You need both files. You need : Trainer.xex and Trainer_launcher.xex put both files on a flash drive or your internal hdd and launch the Trainer_launcher.xex with xexmenu, it will kick you back to fsd and then you run your game and enjoy:wink:

Zach7s

Zach7s

Reaction score
Sin$
No, You need both files. You need : Trainer.xex and Trainer_launcher.xex put both files on a flash drive or your internal hdd and launch the Trainer_launcher.xex with xexmenu, it will kick you back to fsd and then you run your game and enjoy:wink:

Yeah I only have one trainer meaning both of those files, I don't have FSD is that an issue?

98TRANSAMMAN

98TRANSAMMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont believe it should be an issue. How do you know you have the correct tu? Have you played the zombies mode? Also what dash are you on? and Do you have the avatar update?

Zach7s

Zach7s

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont believe it should be an issue. How do you know you have the correct tu? Have you played the zombies mode? Also what dash are you on? and Do you have the avatar update?
I've played the zombies mode, correct tu, 17150, i have the avatar update.

98TRANSAMMAN

98TRANSAMMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and everytime you launch the trainer_launcher xex your xbox freezes? check out your options in dashlaunch. the options with safe reboot and fatalfreeze and some other ones.Basically find the option that freezes your xbox if it crashes and turn it off and enable the one that softreboots see if that helps...ill look up the actual names in one minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register