What's new

Discussion Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Official Complaint + Ban/Reset Discussion Thread

Chaos

Chaos

Retired
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Since the release of trailers, multiplayer gameplay, and soon to be leaks, this thread is for all complaints relating to any Advanced Warfare information. All complaints must go in this thread, or will be dealt with accordingly. Try to keep it civil.

Also, as of 11/2/14, this is now the official "Ban/Reset Discussion" thread as well.

I thought it would be best to make one big thread for users to reference to and to cut down on several stickies to look through when basically having the same problem(s). From now on, if you see a thread that is relating to being banned or suspended, please report the thread and it will be moved here.

This thread should be used for:
  • Complaints about the game in general
  • Discussing about your ban(s) that you have previously had.
  • Asking whether your actions will result in a ban.
All I ask is to stay on the topic.

Thank you,
Advanced Warfare Diets :smile:

Last edited:
Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like I've already played it 1000 times just from watching the trailers.

Xbox One Dev

Xbox One Dev

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Things I like and don't like.

Likes.
New exo system.
Better perk system.
Campaign looks good.

Dislikes.
15 priestges
Lame co-op (so far)

SomeGayGamer

SomeGayGamer

Silence is better than lies
Reaction score
Sin$
Things I like and don't like.

Likes.
New exo system.
Better perk system.
Campaign looks good.

Dislikes.
15 priestges
Lame co-op (so far)

I don't know if its just from the live streams for me, but the textures for online maps don't look like they're HD. probably just video quality effecting it, but I love that they've made a change. I feel the competition have pushed them towards it however.

BSD

BSD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only thing I hate is the fact kids who are bad at the game will be able to kill me with gung-ho shotgun :rage:
#NoSkill

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a feeling this thread will get 10+ pages within 24 hours of release.

inb4
Jetpacks
Shotguns
Invisible people

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a feeling this thread will get 10+ pages within 24 hours of release.

inb4
Jetpacks
Shotguns
Invisible people
Inb4 people go in S&D, plant the bomb, use the invisible thing and fly into a corner.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Inb4 people go in S&D, plant the bomb, use the invisible thing and fly into a corner.
Nothing a pair of Astros and Awareness Perk cant fix. :wink:

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't like the fact that the only difference between this game and every other COD is that they stole tons from Titanfall.
I am in no way implying that any other COD is good (except COD4) but this is the worst.

You all have been paying for the same thing year after year since the release of BO1. Do you know that they lied about using a brand-new next-gen engine for Ghosts? It's the same engine from COD4, the one they have always been using. The only difference is that it's slightly tweaked. From what I understand they didn't even make the engine, it's a modified Quake engine or something like that, I forgot the name.

Some may argue that Zombies is the what makes COD the best when IMO that's one of the things that makes it terrible. They realized they soon would have been losing people to Zombie games so they threw in a sh*tty Zombie mini-game and made tons of money on it. Same with Spec Ops.

Another thing is the campaign. I never enjoyed playing the campaign of any COD except COD4 because it's so uneventful it isn't even funny, it feels like I'm playing multiplayer with really sh*tty bots and everyone is constantly screaming because the enemy is using riot shields or something.

Oh yeah and the way they plan out there DLC's is disgusting.
Game Launches - Release Day
DLC Released - 1 month later
DLC Released - 2 months later
Sitting in limbo for 9 months for the next COD to come out

They put absolutely no effort into these games. Likes take the transition from MW2 to BO1 as an example. What did they do for that entire year?
1. Updated WAW Zombies
2. Added dolphin diving
3. Ported SP bots to MP, made them stupid, and called it Combat Training
4. Added some stupid emblem creator

TL;DR
It's COD. I hate it by nature. They stole from Titanfall. There is no excuses.

Last edited:
Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't like the fact that the only difference between this game and every other COD is that they stole tons from Titanfall.
I am in no way implying that any other COD is good (except COD4) but this is the worst.

You all have been paying for the same thing year after year since the release of BO1. Do you know that they lied about using a brand-new next-gen engine for Ghosts? It's the same engine from COD4, the one they have always been using. The only difference is that it's slightly tweaked. From what I understand they didn't even make the engine, it's a modified CryEngine or something like that, I forgot the name.

Some may argue that Zombies is the what makes COD the best when IMO that's one of the things that makes it terrible. They realized they soon would have been losing people to Zombie games so they threw in a sh*tty Zombie mini-game and made tons of money on it. Same with Spec Ops.

Another thing is the campaign. I never enjoyed playing the campaign of any COD except COD4 because it's so uneventful it isn't even funny, it feels like I'm playing multiplayer with really sh*tty bots and everyone is constantly screaming because the enemy is using riot shields or something.

They put absolutely no effort into these games. Likes take the transition from MW2 to BO1 as an example. What did they do for that entire year?
1. Updated WAW Zombies
2. Added dolphin diving

TL;DR
I think u just played a game of dom and you got pooped on.

Lelelelele

XeClutch

XeClutch

Raised on 7S
Mythical Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I think u just played a game of dom and you got pooped on.

Lelelelele
Actually, back when I played I was in a pretty big trickshotting clan (we had just over 100k on YT and a few other smaller clans that had around 4k-10k on YT), I had alot of experience with COD. I used to top in local tournaments and got most COD's for free from winning at the midnight launch tournaments. Back in 5th grade none of my friends wanted to play with me if we were quickscoping because I usually never let them get a kill.

Cotton Candy

Cotton Candy

Bati
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually, back when I played I was in a pretty big trickshotting clan (we had just over 100k on YT and a few other smaller clans that had around 4k-10k on YT), I had alot of experience with COD. I used to top in local tournaments and got most COD's for free from winning at the midnight launch tournaments. Back in 5th grade none of my friends wanted to play with me if we were quickscoping because I usually never let them get a kill.
what clan?

C

Cryptic aG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

You all have been paying for the same thing year after year since the release of BO1. Do you know that they lied about using a brand-new next-gen engine for Ghosts? It's the same engine from COD4, the one they have always been using. The only difference is that it's slightly tweaked. From what I understand they didn't even make the engine, it's a modified CryEngine or something like that, I forgot the name.

1. Updated WAW Zombies
2. Added dolphin diving

TL;DR

AW was in development before Titanfall came out.

SomeGayGamer

SomeGayGamer

Silence is better than lies
Reaction score
Sin$
I highly doubt that lol.
EDIT: Even if AW was in development before Titanfall came out Titanfall was in development before AW was even a thing.

DaZe (we merged with SB but I left shortly after the merge).
Advanced warfare has been in development for two years.

C

Cryptic aG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They started development the same year but Titanfall began development two months before AW.

No .. Advanced Warfare has been in the works before MW3.
The similarities to Titanfall may come from the fact that Titianfall was made by COD developers but,
Advanced Warfare was in development far before Titanfall. This was a long-term project.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

1. Updated WAW Zombies
2. Added dolphin diving

TL;DR
I hear you on that release of DLC. Sitting ducks for 9 months. However, they did not steal anything from Titanfall. Just because Titanfall was released first does not mean AW is automatically a copycat game. Both the games were in development for 3 years, neither of which were basing their game off each other. Both represent futuristic warfare, there are bound to be many similarities.

What I dislike so far...
- No quickscoping (I think with jetpacks quickscoping would be a bit harder anyway)
- No dead silence (Exo mute won't be a replacement)

Top Bottom
Login
Register