What's new

Discussion Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Official Complaint + Ban/Reset Discussion Thread

Lilweedkila510

Lilweedkila510

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
but for people using flashed consoles or the xk3y would they be able to tell the difference as if it were a legit copy?

There's always that probability they might and can ban you, but who cares you can buy a 360 for like $50 bucks nowadays on craigslist

FlyhYT

FlyhYT

Nordan Shat
Reaction score
Sin$
Am i missing out?
Why is it better than a flashed console?

When someone reports you for modding and you have a jtag/rgh dont you get console banned?
When Jtags get banned we just change the keyvault and we're unbanned.

FlyhYT

FlyhYT

Nordan Shat
Reaction score
Sin$
oh right.
So does the kv get banned instead of the console?
Technically the "console" gets banned because when you change a Kv you change the serial number and what not so its like having an entirely different console to Microsoft.

A

ashsupra

Reaction score
Sin$
ive been playing this for a bit now and was ranked to level 11
i then noticed i was level 50 :O . ignored it and played another game but when i finished it said my stats were reset because of modding outside of the game or something along those lines
now im rank 5 ? anyone else have this problem

Ekeezee

Ekeezee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is why I'm not playing online until Day 0. Not trying to risk anything.

Chelsea Grinner

Chelsea Grinner

LETS BURN THIS BASTARD TO THE GROUND
Reaction score
Sin$
but for people using flashed consoles or the xk3y would they be able to tell the difference as if it were a legit copy?
They won't be able to tell it's different unless the ISO that you use has been modified. That's why you should always run your ISOs through ABGX first.

gamecube86

gamecube86

Reaction score
Sin$
Just when I thought it was clear to proceed online. At least I can get a leg up on map layout offline. Gonna wait till midnight of Day 0.

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What the f*** are people doing to get banned and reset before the game even releases? Smh people are stupid

Top Bottom
Login
Register