What's new

Discussion Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Goody Bags

ByrdMan

ByrdMan

Once there was a very ugly barnacle.
Retired
Reaction score
call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-logo.png

Activision has announced on their upcoming game the Collector's Editions for COD:Advanced Warfare.

These packages come with three different editions, The Atlas Limited Edition, The Atlas Pro Edition, and Atlas Digital Pro Edition. Although the Digital Pro Edition will available to pre-order at a later time.
First up The Atlas Limited Edition:

codawbeautyshotatlasltduk1406719215png-8dd9ca_800w-720x504.jpg

This is the cheapest of the goody bags starting at the price of £69.99($93.64)
Next out of the bunch The Atlas Pro Edition:

codawbeautyshotatlasprouk1406719224png-8dd9c9_800w-720x504.jpg

This fine jewel starts at £99.99($133.78)
The Digital Pro Edition will be £89.99($120.40)
If you want to read up on all that is in these packs:
"All three versions will include the Atlas Gorge multiplayer map, which re-envisions Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare's Pipeline map taking into consideration the new Exoskeleton abilities. You'll also get the Atlas Digital Content Pack, which comes with the Bal-27 AE Assault Rifle and Atlas 45 AE Pistol, an Atlas Exoskeleton, helmet, player card, five bonus supply drops and a token to give you an extra Exo upgrade in the single-player campaign, giving you an advantage from the off.

The two physical editions will come with an Advanced Soldier Manual containing original concept art alongside historical and tactical information, a steelbook and the game soundtrack. While both the Digital Pro Edition and the physical Pro Edition will also get you the game's Season Pass, which promises four DLC map packs, the Limited Edition won't include this."

What do you think is the better out of the two? Do you expect to buy this?

Source:http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/30/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-collectors-editions-revealed

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
ByrdMan ByrdMan , this is not what we're looking for on the Homepage. Please make sure you read the guidelines for submitting an article.

J

Jedi

That Star Wars Guy
Reaction score
Doesn't seem worth it to me. They want you to pay more for digital "bonus" items. I would like a physical replica of some sort for those prices.

NZXT

NZXT

Planet Express Delivery Boy
Reaction score
Those US prices are wrong.
Atlas pro: $119.99
Digital pro: $99.99
Atlas limited $79.99

Finally there's not some stupid overpriced toy with it, finally a step in the right direction.

Ebola

Ebola

Hit that bong after me!
Reaction score
I already have my Atlas Pro edition pre-ordered when these were announced :happy: dis gun be goooooood (hopefully)

B

BlizzardMan8890

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you plan to buy the Season pass its a good deal to get the atlas. Game $60 season pass $60 = 120= good deal

Top Bottom